TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

Apparently people are still getting quests because TNT forget to turn them off.

On the upside you can still use shop wizard (Or I can anyways) I was on a quest I didn't quite when all this hullabaloo started...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, They posted that, but it was on the Neopets board which TNT promptly removed. For all we know this was someone jumping to a conclusion and posting it. Remember, we have NO way of knowing if it was a reliable source for information.

I second that. I actually bet that it was entirely made up. But if it is a plot, I'm fairly certain they would come up with a better title than the 'The Faerie's Ruin'

Personally, I heard that it was the Portuguese FAQ, not Spanish. <_<

But either way, I'm so excited!!! I hope that it's a good plot this time, not like Atlas of the Ancients was. I mean, come on TNT - a GREAT plot would go a long way in making people love you again (because you have kind of been losing our faith recently), and this seems like it has so much potential. *super excited* :)

Um, call me silly, but what exactly does Sloth have against the faeries that is making us blame him? (I'm not very well-informed on plots and stuff. I didn't really get into them until the Altador plot, and that was after a hugely long hiatus.)

Wish I'd done my dailies earlier today. >.< Oops. Anyway, I *really* hope this is a good plot...not just another simple multi-refresh or point-and-click miniplot like all the recent ones, but a REAL plot like ToW. I miss those. *crosses fingers* Though to be fair, even if it is a miniplot I'll do it anyway lol, it's still something different to do. :P

http://www.neopets.com/altador/hallofheroes.phtml?view_statue_id=6

The statue is broken. Perhaps this has something to do with it ;)

That was a statue of The Darkest Faerie, which breaks when you finish the Altador Plot. ;) So the broken statue itself probably doesn't have anything to do with it. But the involvement of the Darkest Faerie is a possibility (though, as much as I would like that lol, is probably unlikely for the reason someone else pointed out upthread -- she's been in several things already.)

I was thinking about possible suspects as to who or what could have turned the faeries to stone. Then I thought of a certain Lupe who is infamous for hating faeries... Balthazar. Do you think he may have had something to do with this? Probably not, but it could be.

Did anybody else notice that there were no Dark Faeries in the color picture?

I did! :D Wonder if that means anything...

The Dark Faerie Statue is repaired!! but it was broken about half an hour ago

Dark Faerie Statue

Huh? o_O Mine's still broken...that's strange. Did you just complete the plot recently? If you did it might be a cache problem or something; but if not and it starts being repaired for everyone then there's got to be *some* significance. Interesting. I'll have to keep an eye on it between games and see if it repairs for me.

I did! :D Wonder if that means anything...

Huh? o_O Mine's still broken...that's strange. Did you just complete the plot recently? If you did it might be a cache problem or something; but if not and it starts being repaired for everyone then there's got to be *some* significance. Interesting. I'll have to keep an eye on it between games and see if it repairs for me.

ok now mine is broken again, but it wasn't 5 minutes ago

I'm hoping that this plot doesn't reset my FFQ that I just got 2 days ago!!! The Rainbow Fountain isn't working! *panics*

Moreover, I can use the SW again. :'( Plsplspls don't let the quests have been reset!!! :(

Announcements