TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely, the next announcement will be with day's news, this afternoon.

But this afternoon is still hours away . . . ugh, I'm excited to be (hopefully) at the start of a plot but so so so impatient :(

thanks Spritzie, can't wait to see what they come up with :D

has anyone tried releasing a bottle faerie? I wonder what happens since they're all stone

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm excited as well. Even though I've been on Neopets for 8 years, the only time I ever even paid attention to the fact that there was a plot going on, was the Atlas of the Ancients, and I kept trying to remember to get involved, but I kept putting it off so much, it was over before I knew it. And I did the Altador Plot, after it was over.

So this will be my first plot done in real time.

And I've heard that Bottled Faeries were fine.

I made my account 6 years ago and I didn't play that much, I just recently started playing again so even though my account is old there are a lot of things I dont know about neopets. So if it is a plot it will also be my first one in real time.

I'm having a girl! Due next month! and I'm dieing lol! Ready to have this baby OUT!

I have a doc appt soon so I'm hoping that when I come back there will be lots of faerie news!! :rolleyes_anim:

Congratulations! I just had a baby girl this past July. It's well worth it!

Yesterday the Grundo worked for me, but today nothing is. I can't wait to get this plot started!

Being the teases that they are, I bet news won't be posted until at least 2 NST...4 and a half hours away. These are the times I regret being in EST. News won't be up until it's 5PM here then! Maybe they'll give it to us early? *crosses fingers*

so the caption contest is telling me none have been submitted, even when I submitted one. Is this possibly related since it's a faerie picture???

I'm having that same issue . . . I'm betting it's related somehow, seeing as it looks like a pic of the festival, not positive though

I'm more inclined to suspect Sloth or Balthazar, though I'm not entirely sure why Balthazar would want them stone. (They're not profitable that way, right?) I doubt a faerie would turn against the entirety of her own kind.

I tried my best to read through the 15 pages of replies here, and I don't think anyone else posted it.

I think that faerie statue looks a lot like the library faerie. Her hair, wings, and outfit are very similar. And it looks to me like they are still in faerie land, so maybe she is hosting? I know we decided that it probably wasn't the host, but it still seemed like it could be significant information. At the very least surly faerie statues are going to be significant in a plot where they all turned to stone.

Announcements