TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

I was gunnna post on here that I got a quest from a faerie, but I see other people have been, too. It also let me complete the quest which I see that some people have not been able to do. I'm finishing up altador right now, so I'll be more clued in by the end of the night, hopefully.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seriously looking forward to this

I hope TNT don't disappoint....like last time :sad01_anim:

It will show us whether they listened to us about AoTA or not...

I am quite new to neopets.. but I've been watching this topic to see if anyone else might have a clue.. I saw the post about the statue I clicked and saw this A robot flies past you on fire! Help! Help! Dr. Sloth is after me!

could this have anything to do with it??? also I was given a faerie quest to complete yet it would not let me complete it

I am quite new to neopets.. but I've been watching this topic to see if anyone else might have a clue.. I saw the post about the statue I clicked and saw this A robot flies past you on fire! Help! Help! Dr. Sloth is after me!

could this have anything to do with it??? also I was given a faerie quest to complete yet it would not let me complete it

Nope, the robot thing is just a pointless random event that's been around a long time. ;)

And don't worry about the Faerie Quest; like everything else faerie-related, they can't be done right now (I got a stupid Earth Faerie one myself an hour ago. -.- *shakes fist* I mean, really, couldn't it at at least have been a *good* quest? :P) I imagine you'll be able to complete it as soon as the faeries are, uh, de-rock-ified, so I suggest getting the item you need and just throwing it in your safety deposit box for now. TNT apparently either forgot to turn off the quests during the plot, or couldn't because it would also delete quests already in progress (the latter is my guess -- I'm sure anyone who had an active Fountain Faerie quest is already not amused, can't imagine how many angry reports TNT would get if the quests were deleted completely!) On the plus side, TNT did at least realize that if people were on Faerie Quests during the plot they'd be locked out of the Shop Wizard, so they've made it so you can still use it. :)

oohhh this is so unexpectedly delicious :D a new plot is always exiting.and i do love reading the forums on here and feeling like part of a speculating neopian community. I just hope TNT dont find a way to turn this into something where we have to pay (again)..

bdw, apart from this on sunnyneo,

New Plot Confirmation!A Spanish FAQ regarding the faeries turning to stone has been found, it would appear that this is the beginning of a new plot called The Faeries' Ruin!

faq_80x80.gif

You're not meant to see me yet!

Thanks to itsluis on the boards.Update: the link has been taken down :(

there is this whole plot coverage page on jellyneo: http://www.jellyneo....go=faeries_ruin. Maybe they're being over-enthusiastic.. but maybe it IS a plot!! :D

Cool... I would love a plot. I've never been through a real one before, I just did the Altador Plot a while back. Maybe it'll be something small like the Negg Festival? But that was fun so I'm looking forward to it, no matter what it is.

I still hope the Darkest Faerie makes an appearances somewhere, though...

i dunno.. all the faeries seem to be affected so it makes me think that someone else has turned all of them to stone.. whats interesting (though it might be nothing).. in the faerie festival picture, the stone Fyora actually has two holes in her... one on her right chest area the other on her left arm.. surely if they were just turned to stone she should as smooth as her skin/clothes were... hmmm

(pic below for reference)

main_18afb926b3.jpg

i dunno.. all the faeries seem to be affected so it makes me think that someone else has turned all of them to stone.. whats interesting (though it might be nothing).. in the faerie festival picture, the stone Fyora actually has two holes in her... one on her right chest area the other on her left arm.. surely if they were just turned to stone she should as smooth as her skin/clothes were... hmmm

You know, I think I heard someone else on the boards say that somewhere... but I'm not sure. But yeah, that might be a clue or something ouo *is excited*

what strikes me as odd is that in Narnia (and Greek mythology!!) the stone people all looked terrified.. like they could see their attacker and were trying to flee. In this picture they're just so calm and serene I just dont know what to think

BDW: When should we be getting the next news update from TNT?

If all of the faeries have turned to stone, how in the heck can they give me a quest!!!!!!!!! What the heck! How am I supposed to use the wiz!

You can use the shop wiz for some reason, but you won't be able to hand the item in to complete the quiz as that area is closed for now.

If all of the faeries have turned to stone, how in the heck can they give me a quest!!!!!!!!! What the heck! How am I supposed to use the wiz!

You can use the shop wiz for some reason, but you won't be able to hand the item in to complete the quiz as that area is closed for now

THANKS, Jewelyanna! i suppose I should have TRIED before I got all huffy :D

I really hope its a plot but I know its been said but I hope it has something to do with the darkest faerie statue and that necklace no one makes a necklace that shiny and bright not to attract attention and maybe over time its harvests her power and she has taken revenge making them just like her. at least thats my opinion

If it's a plot...I wanna try and figure it out, but I feel like a dork running around the site looking for clues to a plot that may not have even been activated yet.\

Ooh! My shop wiz is back though. I guess that means that any quests you had prior to the event have been removed. Good thing it was only the earth faerie, if I had lost a space faerie/faerie queen/ FFQ I'd be peeved.

Announcements