Draik Lair

Spritzie

I love searching stuff like that, and messing around on DTI. :P I think there's been a new sunset type background released recently. I'll have to try it and see how it looks.

That page is so beautiful!! Great job, Spritz! <3 :D Love the Draiks!! It's well maintained. :)

Couldn't add more? :O You should be able to add more. I used to own a graphic site and it had a lot of codes and stuffs. If the HTML codes get cut into half (like mine did), store it in a text file or something. You can paste anytime you have to edit the contents. It worked for me. And I was too lazy to look for other solutions. :P

EDIT: OMG. Post lag. :O Congrats Sweetdang!! :D That's a lot if you ask me.! You're almost there. :)

That's what I did the second time around. I waited until I would have 2 million leftover.

I can type in the information, but it doesn't show on the page. I don't know what the issue is. I'll have to check into it this afternoon.

For items not selling, I generally just knock my prices down a little bit here and there until either someone buys it, or it's obviously not selling, and I feel up to searching it again.

I adore your Draik's name, Angelo. Also, I adore the Beautifully Glowing Wings as well.

Sorry that I myself has been too busy to get a Draik (still making some money for its Darigan coat of paint after I hatch it), but I'll get one before summer comes, I hope.

Oh, I should add my draiks to the list! I keep forgetting.

So I painted Hydraea Christmas today (she was Royal before)

4.png

The colours match terribly between the green and blues xP. Hopefully desert will be better when I can save enough for it.

thanks Sweetdang :)

so can you believe I got those wings for 600k only ? :D

@Pranky : i don't really know you but apparently u're a veteran TDNer .. so HI :) and yes I support the graphics idea :)

thanks Sweetdang :)

so can you believe I got those wings for 600k only ? :D

@Pranky : i don't really know you but apparently u're a veteran TDNer .. so HI :) and yes I support the graphics idea :)

No! They're so beautiful! How did you manage it!