Draik Lair

Spritzie

I got a spotted pb yesterday from the art gallery and I finally have (more than) enough for a draik! But I'm thinking of waiting until I have enough for the pb I want too, or maybe I'll just wait until I get the adam avvie to spend my nps.

Also I haven't picked out a name yet ^.^;; (for mara draik)

Although I do have a name for my future water draik.

ooooh, mara draiks :)

i should go with something watery, there are some cool greek gods and titans with beautiful names you could use (by changing them a little)...

anyways, tell me when you found a name, i love naming pets :)

draikroyalmix.png

It's a royal girl-royal boy-pirate draik mix! :D

I do like the purple of royal girl, but not so much the spots on the wings.

oh hey, that's what they call cooool, i love the colour, and the spots are a little weird... but i kinda like them too :)

MIXING FTW :D

Argh school is trying to KILL MEEEEE!

All my classes are going fast so I have to take some of my free time for extra study and I'm regretting taking the European Union class :<

Spritzie is so awesome at picking petpets! She helped me figure out a few that I can't buy yet thanks to a certain wheel again >.>

Congrats on your Draik Vivies :3 Such a lovely name too!

EUROPEAN :D

yeah, i know the pain... guess college is even harder than high school, but with all the greek, latin, french, german, english AND dutch stuff... i hate it :(

but we had a biiiig party at school this weekend, so guess that's okay :)

and i agree, Dirasana is really beautiful, and the name is sooo cool :)

There is a loud cracking noise and suddenly your egg has hatched into a DRAIK!!!!

draik_pirate_baby.gif

HELLO!!!

Got my first draik guys ^.^

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Levithien

Now I need to change her to male and paint him mara, plus look for whatever bgs/foregrounds I can get :O

There is a loud cracking noise and suddenly your egg has hatched into a DRAIK!!!!

draik_pirate_baby.gif

HELLO!!!

http://www.neopets.c...l?pet=Levithien

Now I need to change her to male and paint him mara, plus look for whatever bgs/foregrounds I can get :O

Congratulations! It's daunting thinking about creating their personalities, but there's plenty of time.

Another Draik owner! Welcome Linsta and Levithien!

Also, I'm 7/8ths complete of getting a Pirate Draik Egg (if I wanted to buy one now). I still have my super-secret Draik name set in mind (still not telling).

Congrats on your new Draik Linsta!

:D If you have the lab ray, you can battle the Scientist in the BD. If you don't, I could change her for you once you're able to transfer her. I have the Scientist as a challenger on my main account.

I just realized I saved a name for a future RG draik on a side acc. So I'll have to get a MP instead of egg *facepalm*

Edit: Lab Ray Scientist has just changed you from Female to Male!!!

That was easy xD!

Now I just need to save for mara pb! Maybe I'll get lucky and the AG will give me one *crosses fingers*

I did the same thing, for my Maraquan Draik. (I actually created it to be a Koi, but decided a Maraquan Draik would be awesome.) Then the prices change, so I changed my plan. I created my Draik to become Maraquan from an Egg, and I'm going to get a Pirate Krawk MP or Magical Plushie to use on the pet. (Then I'll paint it Camo to fit in with my sea theme.)

I'm glad it was so easy. :D

Levithien says 'Wow! I am very happy with my new Maraquan Gallion.'

I thik mara gallions are my favourite petpets ever so I thought it would be fitting (once I paint Levi mara of course)!

draik_pirate_baby.gif

HELLO!!!

http://www.neopets.c...l?pet=Levithien

AWESOME NAME :D

Huge congrats on your first draik!! :D Huggles. :) :) :)

Random... but I've been wanting to get my hands on a faerielands destruction bg for a while now (I think I was talking to Spritzie about this xD). Last time, they were going for around 300-400k and I decided I'd wait until after I got my draik/more nps. I just checked and the cheapest is 895k, while the rest are 1.6mil!

This inflation is ridiculous *cries*

Oh well..I started zapping my xweetok so I might change his customisation anyways :/

It has. I think a lot of us have been busy. I haven't been doing as much on Neo this week because work has been absolutely crazy since last week.

I need to get working on the Draik owner page again. I know it's a bit out of date, as well as I need to re-work it. With all the information included, there's too many Draiks to fit on one pet page. So I'm going to make another one to add to it, probably this afternoon.

So if anyone has a Draik that's not listed currently, let me know and I will made a note to add it when I fix the page.

Any Electric Petpet would go greatly with your Electric Draik (almost spelled Electronic).

Electric Soreen would be a good Petpet for a Draik like that, Electric Niptor would be a second best bet right there for a Petpet.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Levithien

Yay~ Levithien is now maraquan! And geez mara pbs are hard to find xD. I had to pay 11mil for this one.

Now I need to get a background. Sadly there's only like 3 np underwater backgrounds and I have no NC :<

I might wait until I have a little more np before I buy one. I'm down to less than 2mil now and having habi and shops down hasn't been helping xD.

I sent you a little sumptin-sumptin. ;) I know it's not really underwater but it kinda looks like it! :D

The background is really well suited. Thanks again! <3

Congratulations, he can come and chill with my Ayrza!!! <3 :D Maraquan Draiks = one of the bests. -^.^- But 11 Million? Whoa...o__o Expensive!

I know! I thought I could buy one for 9mil but there was only one floating around. Originally he was trying ot sell it for 13mil, and I had to beat another offer of 10.5mil so I just went for it.