Draik Lair

Spritzie

So happy, I found a light shower garland and ray of light background to trade for today! :D I've always wanted ray of light background *.* for Tsukeko I got a pink peony field background for her

Which background do you guys like best? I'm thinking the bonfire night background but the sunset one is really pretty

eventide2.png

evenntide1.png

Those both look super nice. I prefer the sunset one though. It fits in with the Eventide color better.

I agree. Searched a bit today through NP backgrounds and haven't found ONE that would suit nicely ..

As for the savings, just hit 500,000 nps but spent half of it on the stupid item for the FFQ.

Now there's 3 draiks that I reaaaaaaally want =(

Water, mara and eventide. Why do I like all the expensive colours >.>

I wanta RG too which is way cheaper..but I want the others more.

I would say that 250,000 is quite alright for an FFQ!

Draiks. <3 I seem to be the only one who doesn't really want Eventide. I say water all teh way! :D

It is, unless you're quite broke. I've never paid more than 20k for a FFQ, and I've had 3 so far ..

I'm not really picky about Draik colours. But I'll probably go with some other, easily customizable colour .. I like Zombie Draiks. And Royal ones are gorgeous!

Yeah I agree too, and the sunset background is so pretty *.* but it depends if I can afford it when I paint an eventide draik because it's worth a few caps. I definitely want to wait though to watch prices. I've made foolish choices with my FFQs and want to be wisest with this one.

You've gotten cheap FFQs! o.o 250k is a bit steep but I think it's still worth it for the colors you can paint :)

Well I've only stupidly used 1 FFQ - I painted an Usul Maractite. I got bored of her really quickly and adopted her o a girl who really wanted a Maracite pet .. and now she's starving, sick and back UFA :( I neomailed so I could adopt her back, but no response..

Other two FFQs I used to paint Maraquan & Chocolate. I really hope I'll get my account and my Draik back .. in the mean time I'll just work on another Draik ..

I paid about 250k for my FFQ, I think. (The item was the Shoyru Rain Slicker. It was sad, because I would have loved to have kept the item for my Shoyru) But it was definitely worth it for me, since I used it to paint Aitvara Water.

(Though my husband's FFQ a week later, only cost him 1k.)

I think part of the reason the colors the majority like are so expensive is because, 1. they're new. 2. They're gorgeous, so more people want them, driving up the demand with shorter supply.

Blah...look at you guys, talking up FQ like they just pop out of thin air...*sigh* I've never gotten one...

But the girl who painted my Ayrza, she told me the quest cost her 400,000 NP. Since she's Maraquan , that's well worth it regardless. I like the Eventide Draik, but I like the Water one too. xD

Blah...look at you guys, talking up FQ like they just pop out of thin air...*sigh* I've never gotten one...

Haha, well technically they do :woot: The first FFQ I got was around 300k I believe but then my next one was like 30k I was extatic. I used the first one to paint plushie.

If I get another one, I'll be torn as to how to use it. I originally planned to just hold onto it, that way I could make Aitvara my active, just to turn in FQs. Then if something happened while she was active, I could paint her again. But now I'd be way tempted to paint another Draik Eventide.

Were you the one with the plushie origin? That was beautiful!

Saving your next one for a draikk?

Yeah, I've got a plushie Ogrin. I have no idea what I want to use my remaning one on, maybe some sort of draik, maybe not. I figgured I'd wait until I was super excited about one expensive color over another.

I don't know...maybe because I'm not a fan of the color orange and seeing orange on the bottom of them makes me not want them as much :/

Same same I'm not a eventide fan (For the third time!) I prefer water. :)

Stars are lovely, but not IN a pet. Not even on it, but IN it..?

I'm not a fan of orange either, but I guess the stars on the top of the pet, plus the idea that sunsets require orange, I think it works nicely.

Eevee's gorgeous customization pushed me to get my pets ready for Valentine's Day. I figured I'd share Aitvara and Cryo's new sets:

4.png4.png

Your choice for Aitvara's wings are magnificent, and I can say the exact same for the umbrella/parasol. Cryohydra has a pretty colourful taste in scenery I might add. Cryohydra's wings look very familiar to the set of wings that the Crafting Faerie gave me when I completed one of her quests with the first 150 NC I won from the Expellibox.

Also, I'm more than halfway done with saving up for a Pirate Draik Egg myself if I ever wanted to spend my Neopoints for one immediately. (gets excited)

Thank you Neo. :D

My husband got me the wings way forever ago. And lilshadowdweller here on TDN gave me a Sweetheart Gram containing the umbrella this morning. :D And the wings on Cryo are from a Crafting Faerie quest. I think it was one of the first quests of hers I got.

Awesome! :D Hopefully prices will keep dropping, making it easier.

Hello draik Lair-y folks! How do I go about getting my draik listed?

I still haven't managed to choose a final colour for her, she's still the pirate she was about a year ago and I keep forgetting I need to choose her new base colour D:

Welcom Kaie & Lithayne :) You could always leave her Pirate, it is one of the best colours to customize :)

Congrats Neo. I'm saving for a Draik myself and hoping that prices drop or stay the same. I mean we came from over 10 mil. to just 4!