Draik Lair

Spritzie

This was too cute not to share here.

I tried the Angry Meepit Eyes on my pets this morning, and I got totally unexpected results when I tried them on Cryo:

cryo_meepiteyes.png

Ohhhh my goodness that is the CUTEST THING EVER!!!! XD You should keep her like that it's adorable!

That is way to cute. I just peaked at it on openNeo but wasn't impressed with the eyes on a draik but covering up that little awkward bit of the eyes with the wig is genius and makes her look gorgeous! Too Cute!

4.png

I caved in and bought some NC :3

I'm looking to get a seaweed bubble shower but I will have to wait until I can buy some GB caps.

By the way, how long do items usually stay in the NC mall? I'm playing around with some customizations of a future water draik and there are one or two items I might want, but I won't be getting her for ages, since I want to do a royal/desert/water crosspaint.

That looks gorgeous!

I think it really depends. If it's a seasonal item, they have an expiration date. Otherwise, I think they stay around for quite awhile. I think they announce when things might be retiring.

If you don't have any gift boxes from redeeming a NC card, you would need to get another GB cap to open yourself for a box.

Ahh, I didn't realize that you got NC from redeeming NC cards! I will have to try that next time instead of buying NC straight from the site.

Also I'm going to be hatching another draik! I am having such a difficult time thinking of names though :(. She's going to be a water draik eventually. I'm going to paint her royal and desert first. The idea I had behind her is she's some kind of water-desert spirit/deity that protects lost travellers and leads them to her magical oasis.

Here's a rough idea of how she will look although I'll probably try to find np replacements for some of the retired nc items:

draik2.jpg

Oh yeah, and I just got an eventide aisha (traded him with a friend for a draik) and thought I'd share him too!

5.png

Edit: I was thinking of [removed] for a name. Hmm.

Awesome! I love the customization you have in mind for the Water Draik and the back-story you have in mind is super cool too.

There's the new, Lovely Shenkuu Fan from the Daily Dare that could be a replacement. (If the fan is NC)

Also, I removed the name you posted. I'd hate for someone to take it because they saw it here.

Ahh.. ok thanks ^.^;; I didn't really think anyone would jump on it, but it's a good precaution. I'm hatching her riiiiiight now!!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Hydraea

She's not showing up on my userlookup though...I'm trying to fix up my lookup now. I painted her royal temporarily. But I thought that if I could get her gender changed she'd turn into a royalboy so I could get royalboy clothes but no :(

And actually I bought that fan when I bought my first 1000NC since I had wanted it for another customization for her (more of a river-draik design). Someone helped me out with the customs. The fan wasn't supposed to be in this one but I forgot and left it in.. and I want to get the clothes for the other custom too so I just bought it for future use.

You just never know. I've heard of it happening.

Congrats! It's awesome to see another Draik :D

Unfortunately, the only way to get the RB clothes, is changing her gender by battling the scientist, then using another Royal PB.

You just never know. I've heard of it happening.

Congrats! It's awesome to see another Draik :D

Unfortunately, the only way to get the RB clothes, is changing her gender by battling the scientist, then using another Royal PB.

Ah.. well good thing she hatched as a girl then. Or I probably would've just painted her royal and then tried to change her gender *facepalm*

4.png

Temporary customization for her time as a royal draik! I just made 2.5mil today though so I might paint her desert soon.. but I'm kind of liking that dress on her as royal so I may let her stay royal a bit longer :3

I just saw you added a picture. She looks adorable! The Meepit eyes really look good with that customization. :D

With Aitvara, I kinda ended up keeping her one color for about 3-4 months, before repainting her. I hatched her as Blue in September, and painted her Camo the next day. Early January, I painted her Christmas with a PB Manta gave me. She was zapped by Boochi early April. I left her Baby for probably about 2 weeks, then painted her Royal. Then mid-July, I painted her Desert. Then it was September again before I made her her final color.

I mostly like the royal because I only have a few NC items and they seem to go well with the royal colour. I don't really have anything nice for her to wear if I paint her desert so I'll just wait. Plus I've been spending so many nps on stamps that I can't even afford a desert pb anymore xD

Head's up on anyone after a Water Draik - two Water Draik MPs are up in the auctions at the moment for 12mil. Considering Water PBs are so much rarer, it's a pretty good deal!

:O I wish I had enough for one right now. Maybe if I didn't drop 7mil into my stamp album ;__;

You're doing a good job keeping DL active Spritzie. :D It has almost 300 pages now. <3

So, any new color releases for the Draiks? I am sorry, I have not been active on Neo for a while now. :*