Draik Lair

Spritzie

I agree. But with nice customization, Biscuit pets can look amazing. I prefer more complicated colours (Eventide, Wraith, Transparent, Maraquan, Chocolate), that can look amazing with just a background.

I'm really glad they released it now, one less contender for the next Draik Day colour! :P

So in case you missed it in the news, Draiks can now be painted eventide!

draik_eventide_happy.png

I'm not sure how I feel about the coloring yet. Maybe a larger picture will convince me

I think it may go well with the Fire/Water background Spritzie has for her pretty water Draik - after all, it's partly Blue, in fact, most of it is. I'm really liking it right now, then again, I tend to go for Draiks which are difficult to customize. xD

I just looked, all of the female Draiks have the eye lids like that (I think it's more eye lids, than eye shadow, but I could be wrong) but they blend in with the surrounding colors. This is the only one I see that's colored differently.

I love Eventide Draiks! I decided I'm going to save for one, and I've also got a FFQ :) Which NP background do you think will suit best with it?

Good luck!!! I hope you get your Dream Draik soon, after what you had went through with your delicious chocolate one. They are beautiful.

I love the new eventide draik!! I'm soooo tempted to use my FFQ for it... but still going to wait for draik day to see if they come out with another color or if the eventide paint brush ever drops in price (actually I haven't even found one for sale yet). I'm going to look for customization for one too. I love how it looks with the sunset background.

I found customization I looooooove for one! :D So I don't think I'm going to have patience to wait lol but I'll try

I just need a Light Shower Garland and a royal paint brush :D

Ohh! Show us the customization. :D I'd love to see it! (I had a lot of fun when I had Aitvara painted Royal.)

Will it be Royal Boy or Girl? (Which Draik you plan to use it on?)

Oh boy... I'm in trouble... I've ventured onto the NC trading boards XD good thing birthday money is coming up hehe

I meant I found a customization for an eventide draik I love :D I plan to paint Tsukeko RG then use the jewelery and some desert jewelery on the eventide and the light shower (if I can find one) on it too. That is if I decide to use my FFQ for it. As for RG draik I love the color but I'm having a hard time finding colors in customization that match, I traded for a pretty background I would like to use just need to find matching clothes. :D