Draik Lair

Spritzie

*waves franically* Holy hello, guys :D Been a while. I just logged in game for the first time in ages and I found how cheap pirate draiks are...

Looksie!

taZ2bz5.png

Hatched female and adorable and I got 200k NP off the egg price, too. Now I just have to save for the LD pb!

How have you guys all been? ^^

I'm so jealous of you guys having your Draiks :( Since they deflated so drastically, I could afford one, but I want to get all the expensive avatars first so no new pet for me.. but I have planned a dozen of outfits for my Draik, when I get one :)

Congrats Fever, on your Draik! And Spritzie, your Draik look amazing, as always :)

That deflation in Pirate Draik Eggs are really something! :laughingsmiley:

Again, I have to compliment on Aitvara for just always being so beautiful whenever I see her! I knew that new dress would be something she would look excellent in x3

Hello Queen :3

Thank you :D

How many expensive avatars do you have to get before you're ready to buy a Draik Egg?

Well I have to save up to be lent Meowclops, Chokato and ZDAP. Then I have to buy a Snorkle Snout, Bag of Peanuts and obtain the Richer avatar. And of course there's the Number Six avatar for which I also have to save up quite some neopoints. I long journey is ahead of me.. :)

But thanks to the inflation of Codestones and KQ, saving is a bit quicker now :) And once I get to lvl 50 in Habi, that will help too. Only 5 more levels to go.

Rebuilding an account can take forever...

Thank you Eevee! I knew the second I saw it, that I had to have it for Ativara. Then Erika surprised me with it. :D

Welcome Queen! Things had been a bit quiet recently, but usually, this thread is really active, especially with the drop in Draik Egg prices.

The Codestone inflation is helpful as long as you aren't training. I stopped training for now, and have been selling my extras. I made 150k in about 15 minutes, once I placed them in my shops. It was a nice boost to my daily earnings.

I'm still training, but not as actively as I used to. I bought some FQ Cookies to help me instead :)

Thanks to the Codestones I earned over 400k in the last three days. I'm hoping to hit 4 millions by the end of the month.