Draik Lair

Spritzie

He looks great! :D I didn't realize you had planned to paint him Chocolate.

Unfortunately, the clothes are stuck unless you can transfer them on a Desert Draik. PB clothes always transfer with the pet of the same color, whether it's actively wearing them or not. :(

You could always ask someone on the boards if they'd be willing to give you a spare set? I'm sure someone has some Desert Draik clothes they don't need ^^

I said it would be a surprise :3

Who came up with that idea?? If I knew i would've used some cheap color before transferring D:

Man...his desert clothing is gonna be stuck on my main closet....hopefully I can find someone that will help me on that x'D

Yeah it's rubbish you cant transfer paint brush clothes with the pet a different colour :(

You could try and look for someone who has an unclothed Desert Draik so you can get rid of them? :)

I hope TNT is working on that issue...because I'm sure they realize with the lab ray, people are gonna get a lot of unwanted clothing and it just sucks that only that specific color can transfer with them.

I was hoping I can somehow send them back to my side...but that would require a few days of transferring, a Desert Draik, and someone to have complete trust in me xD

I think there have been quite a few complaints about the paint brush clothing situation, I really hope they sort it out as well D:

Your account is pretty good, I'm sure someone would trust you enough :) There may even be someone on TDN who could help? Try the customisation thread ^^

I'll try that then :3

Thanks so much you two! I was just so excited to finally get him painted that I didn't know a fact that could have been prevented on my part x'D

Where is that thread btw?

EDIT: Just reread what I last said...I guess even if I found someone, the clothes will be sent along with them so the only way to move these clothes at all is to give them to someone else for keeps D:

Oh well...at least he was pretty when he had them x'D

4.png

Uvertira is now back home and ready for fall ^^

It's too bad he doesn't have the clothes :(

I guess the only real way for it to work is if someone had an unclothed Desert Draik and they planned to repaint it a different color anyway. They could transfer it to your main, then you transfer it to your side, taking the clothes with it, then repaint it a cheap color like Christmas, while it's on your side, before sending it back to them. Then they could repaint it whatever color they wanted.

Thankfully that doesn't sound as complex...just very unlikely =/

I don't know if someone with a Desert Draik will just want to part with the beautiful clothing so I'm REALLY crossing my fingers that TNT will do something about this! I have other clothing from using the lab ray to get rid of anyways xD Especially two sets of Robot Tuskaninny clothes :O

At least he still has his fancy clothes haha!

I think the only way for it to really work, is if their Draik was already without clothes. If they had the clothes and transferred it, you'd get their clothes and still end up with a set on your main.

I mean, if you wanted to be insanely confusing about it, I suppose if someone was bold enough, they could pound their Desert Draik and adopt it on a side. (That way, there's no setting up a time, they can know they're doing it, and get it instantly so it hopefully wouldn't get pound sniped.) But that would leave the Desert clothing on their main. Then transfer it from their side to your main, and continue on with my original idea.

o_O I know what I mean, and that seemed a bit confusing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awww Uvertia looks great without the desert clothest too. I waited my very first ffq more that 9 years... until last year boom! I got a water zafara my very last dream pet with that ffq. I hope that I don't have to wait another 9 years for second one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alsou is now painted GOLD

my New Year's present to my little Pop Star :)

I painted her Christmas right before that as well (for the clothes)

She's worth every penny

4.png

:O I'll be getting a Golden Draik pretty soon too (well not so soon, but I keep telling myself that so I feel better :D). She looks amazing! Which contacts are those?

She looks great Angelo! I was just going to comment on how gorgeous the contacts look on her. They look rather goofy on most of my pets.

Rebeka, they are the Contacts of the Cosmos. They came from the Starry NC fortune cookie.

mall_starcookie_contacts.gif

thanks .. yes i believe the contacts stand out with her new color :) taken into consideration she's supposed to be a Tatar/Russian , shining blue eyes and black hair are just perfect :D

• 3 weeks later...

She looks amazing! The customization you picked is perfect.

I am partial to Water Draiks (That's what I used my FFQ on when it was released.) but I think Wraith Draiks are really awesome. I was considering it my new Draik, but I wanted a color that was easier to customize. I have a Wraith Shoyru, and it's hard to find nice customizations that aren't over the top.

Thank you! :D I actually decided on another Draik and her color/customization, just for that staff. I traded for it, and it just didn't look right with Water. It was the push I finally needed.

I've only had premium for less than a week, but I'm absolutely loving it. There's so many nice features that just make Neo-life easier.