Draik Lair

Spritzie

Oops. I forgot you had switched accounts, and I only have your old account. I go through my list of NFs each day. Can I send you a request on your new account? (I have NF requests blocked on mine.)

I'm the same way. If I have another Draik (not counting Cryo, because she'll be Maraquan) I have the feeling I'm going to want more of the clothing from Royal Girl and Desert.

Oops. I forgot you had switched accounts, and I only have your old account. I go through my list of NFs each day. Can I send you a request on your new account? (I have NF requests blocked on mine.)

I'm the same way. If I have another Draik (not counting Cryo, because she'll be Maraquan) I have the feeling I'm going to want more of the clothing from Royal Girl and Desert.

Yes, please send me a nf request! I tend to be really bad at remembering who I've nf'd and who I haven't xD. I only logged on my old account's habi to try to unlock my new one, and I had like endless popups saying "x has repaired your resources" xD. I'm not sure if I should mail people or what.

And at least you have everything on Aitvara! I'm jealous, someday Hydraea will have it all too haha. I just need desert and then water. I bought a ton of these faerie quest cookies in the hopes that I will get 2 FFQs (since I'd use the first one on the avatar) but so far no luck with any.

I sent a NF request. I've been so totally spacey recently. I remember you talking about switching accounts, and then I just forget.

I didn't think I was going to be getting Pirate. I almost bought a Pirate PB when prices were dipping due to Anchor Management, but I decided to wait until I got my next Draik. Within a short amount of time, they released the Forgotten Shore, and I was able to get another Draik, through the Pirate Draik Egg, which took care of the Pirate items for her.

I've only gotten 2 cookies. No FFQ on the first one, and on the second, I've gotten 2 Fire and 2 Air so far.

Item Search: faerie quest fortune cookie | Items: 1 | Qty: 4

What!! When did this happen? I thought I had more xD. I think I gave like 3-4 of them away, and I've used 2 now.. so yep, I bought quite a few. I will probably buy more, but I'm not sure when they will stop releasing them.

I have 2 sets of pirate draik clothes on my old account, none on this one. Although I'm not really a fan of the pirate clothes so I don't really mind. And I will probably get another draik or 2 in the future anyways :)

Ps. Draik lair is so active lately!

I was gifted my first one, and bought my 2nd one. When I go get more NC, I'll probably get another one or two.

I don't really use any of the pirate items, other than the earring. I really like the earring. I get the most use out of the Royal Girl Earrings and Desert Sandals. I don't think I've really ever taken those off of her, since she got them. Oh, and the Royal Girl Tail Rings.

I think at some point, I'll probably end up with one more Draik, Wraith. Unless they release some absolutely amazing new color in the future.

Waaah, so muh to read XD

first: thanks everybody for congratulating me about y savigs... But now i have to find more stuff to sell, 'cause my dubloons and codestones are all gone XD

and second: spritzie, that's what i want too, all the pb clothes... So i guess i start saving up for a royal pb, then for a desert pb, and THEN maybe use my ffq... (hopes for another, cause this all makes me sad...) haha, me, a bad saver, who saves... It's a wonder ;)

Hey draik friends! Look at all you guys getting FFQs and what not. I'm still thinking about getting a second draik, girl this time so I can use some of the dresses that I have but I'm still thinking about going for the Lutari morphing potion first. Got a ways to go for either of them though.

PS We're playing maraqua in the AC today and you guys are SO cute on the YYB court :laughingsmiley:

You definitely need a female Draik! They are so much fun to customize. I'm not sure I'd know what to do with a male Draik. (Then again, the majority of my pets, of any species, are female)

I really like the royal girl jewelry.. all of it! But especially the earrings and tail rings. I think I'd want those earrings for any draik I get (that is female). I love the desert sandals too, but I also really like the tail rings for that. I think I'd switch between the royal and desert tail rings depending on the customization (I think the royal rings go better with dresses and desert with pants). I've never really been a fan of the pirate earring thought

I do want more draiks, but I haven't even had time to work on any of my current draiks' stories and character yet, so I'm not in a rush. I have always been draik-crazy though... I'm kind of sad the draik clan isn't around anymore and no one here remembers it :(

And all this talk about draiks always makes me miss my old draiks which I should never have given away :(

FEMALE CUSTOMISING YAYAYAYAY XD

okay, enough with the being overly happy XD

i really like customising but i can't afford all the NC :/ gonna buy some once though, if i have the time and money for it :)

the things i like the most are the earrings and dresses, they're always sooo beautiful :)

off topic: anisha: ANIMEEEEEE :)

The Royal Girl earrings are perfect, especially with the coloring of a Water Draik. That's why she always keeps them on. I agree that the RG tail rings are better with dresses. They're more dainty, and the customization has to be just right for the Desert ones to fit perfectly.

As I you all know I was blabbing for a long time, what to do with my Draik. And yesterday I made some threads on the Neopound board, about trading Xelynae. I got some pretty good Darigan offers, but then decided to advertise a trade for a Maraquan Draik. I didn't think that I'd be getting any offers, but I did!

Now I have a firm trade made, that'll be taking place in July :) One thing is though, the pet is currently Darigan and the user will be painting him Maraquan. I like the name, because it's different and all, but I think it suits it's currrent colour perfectly and I was thinking (did a lot of that indeed :)) that maybe I'd just go with Darigan and get a Maraquan Draik myself. It'd be a lot more expensive than getting a Darigan one, but I could get a more suitable name. Although names aren't that important to me, it really suits it's current colour ..

What do you guys think? If you're curious about the name, pm me :)

If you really like the name for Darigan, than I'd ask them to keep it as is. If NP isn't an issue, and you don't mind paying for Maraquan yourself later, that's even better.

So I say keep it Darigan. :D

Hmm I'm still not sure. Maybe I like her Darigan so much, because the current owner has her customized gorgeously. And I won't ever be able to dress her up so pretty. As for Maraquan Draiks they can't wear clothes, neither do they require them as they are very special as they are..

Oh lord help me .. :D

I'm going through the same thing right now. I had originally planned to morph my pet, Liquiform, into a Draik and paint it Maraquan. But when the Draik egg prices came down, I hatched instead. Now I'm torn as to whether to go ahead and save for a MP and PB, so I can keep the name, or not. But then I don't know what I'd do with Cryohydra. I'd love to have her be an Ice Draik with her name, but that's not going to happen since FFQs don't do ice, and there's no way I'm zapping her.

I've thought about totally forgetting the Maraquan Draik, and maybe morphing Liquiform into a Koi (which would be ironic, considering I created it as a Koi, but zapped) then painting Woodland. But then again, what do I do with Cryo. I want a Wraith Draik, but the name wouldn't fit.

What does the current customization look like?

You can check the pet out: Srkillex

The name would be weird with Maraquan Draik, but with Darigan it's suits her. I am not such a name freak but still.. And I get your problems, so frustrating! :) In your case, I really wouldn't know what to do :D I suggest you wait a bit and think. I'd wait until Draik day, to see which colours they'll release.

Ok so this is how I'd "customize" a Maraquan Draik & a Darigan one:

Srkillex%2520-%2520Maraquan.PNG?gl=SISrkillex%2520-%2520Darigan.PNG?gl=SI

Opinions?

oh... my... god :0

the darigan customisation is just perfect, and the name suits darigan SOOO MUCH ♥♥♥

i think you should ask her to keep the pet darigan, and then buy a maraquan yourself, that way you have two pets who are perfectly named :)