Draik Lair

Spritzie

Beautiful work with Aitvara Spritzie! I didn't bother Xelynae with AC, but I dressed up IinDIgoo a bit. Too bad Maraquan pets can't wear any of the AC merchandise though ..

Wow! She looks really gorgeous! The Terror Mountain colors look stunning with the gold.

And you got the wings! They're perfect with that customization. :D

I got them:) a couple of hours ago.Though to be honest i'm in love with the pink ones. I might have to get another draik :thumbsup: We should have a team photo for DL united cos everybody looks awesome :camera:

Thanks Jackie. Even underdogs need some lovin <3

Haha, look, I made us a group photo! It's ghetto and really quickly thrown together but amusing none the less.

AC-Draiks.jpg

The white outline around all the draiks is really annoying but I wasn't taking the time to play around with it now. Maybe in the future if I get bored sometime.

Aww, that's so cute Wembly :)

I finally moved Hydraea to my new account! Now I have all my babies ^.^

But I was super disappointed because I wanted to move her royal clothing, but it wouldn't go with her since she's Christmas right now. So now I need to repaint her royal again :(. I should never have painted her Christmas!

Awww :( That's too bad about the clothing. That's the problem with painting just for clothing. That's why I'll be painting Cryo Maraquan, while she's on my main, that way, her Pirate clothes will stay on my main for Aitvara. If I painted her on my side, the clothing would transfer with her, and I couldn't get it back to my main without having a Pirate Draik to move it around with.

At least Royal PBs are super expensive.

Awww :( That's too bad about the clothing. That's the problem with painting just for clothing. That's why I'll be painting Cryo Maraquan, while she's on my main, that way, her Pirate clothes will stay on my main for Aitvara. If I painted her on my side, the clothing would transfer with her, and I couldn't get it back to my main without having a Pirate Draik to move it around with.

At least Royal PBs are super expensive.

Do you mean at least they're not expensive? *doesn't get what the "at least" means* xD

My friend offered to help me transfer my clothing, but that would involve pounding here royal draik to me, then me transferring it to this account, then pounding back to her @__@. Too risky and besides, I don't want to wait and I need to get rid of her ugly christmas-ness anyways.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Hydraea

Will post a picture when I'm done with her customization. I'm looking for fyora staff and wig! If anyone has one UFT please let me know!! And also faerieland adventure wings!

mall_collect_fyorastaff.gifmall_fyorawig.gifmall_faerieadvent_wings.gif

^ pretttyyyy!

That was a typo. I meant, at least they aren't super expensive. Compared with like, Maraquan. Water, Wraith.

She looks gorgeous!

I wish I'd gotten the dress and staff, but I didn't use NC back when the staff was released, and I didn't have NC last month for the dress.

Aww, I bought a few of the dresses to trade with. I wish I had bought more GBCs when they were on sale though :(. I'm running out and there's still lots of stuff I want T__T. It all started with that bg for Levithien! Now I'm addicted haha.

I love the wig, it totally suits her:) And Hydraea is sooo beautiful, i love the colours.

I got a FFQ Spritzie and i don't know what to do with it, paint Sylphie or get the Buzzin avvie. I absolutely don't want a buzz, but somebody would take it and i always wanted Sylphie water but the gold has really grown on me and it great having so much variety in the lair. Decisions..Decisions....

Congrats on the FFQ!

I say wait. You can hold onto your FFQ for as long as you want. You won't lose it until you get another one, and turn in the second item before using the first one. But if you get a second one, you can use the first one on a Buzz, then hold on to the second one.

I'd at least wait until Draik Day in September. Maybe they'll release a color you'd much rather have, more than Water or Gold. And that gives you time to think about it.

i see wigs, petpets, draiks and that sorta stuff... :D

the end of the school year's coming, and so are my big tests -.-"

i'm going to TRY to be here sometimes, right?

anyways, back to the point :)

i should totally customise alynniae, she's still in her winter customisation...

*starts music and customising*

*tadaaaa*

i did something really fast, so it's not really good or anything XO

4.png

anybody tips how to spend my free 100NC from the AC?

Aitvara now has a permanent petpet. :D I was gifted one for her this morning:

kazeriu_maractite.gif

Congrats, they really go well together! :) Although when i first read the post and didn't see the picture I thought you got an awesome Water petpet zap :P

That looks great! I still don't know what pet I want for Hydraea. I have lots of changes planned for her, so we'll see! I'm painting her desert next, then water. I'm just really liking the royal look right now so I'm holding onto it for a while. I'm not too fond of these floral wings though. I really want the vibrant purple faerie wings for her instead (is that what they're called? can't think properly at 4:30am xD).

Aitvara now has a permanent petpet. :D I was gifted one for her this morning:

kazeriu_maractite.gif

Congrats, it suits her so well. And the name too, all ties in so neatly. I assume Hydra is a girl.

Alynniea looks fab, brown hair really suits her colour:)