Draik Lair

Spritzie

The Maraquan mask is the first NC AC item I've bought. I just couldn't resist. When I tried the other team ones on Aitvara, they looked really cute, and I knew the Maraquan colors would be perfect for her. So the minute it was released and I tried it on her, I spent my last 100 NC on it.

There definitely needs to be more NP AC items. For many reasons, from dressing side pets, to those that don't/can't buy NC.

I'm completely out of NC so I need to pay a visit to my local Gamestop xD

I usually buy the special team items like the handcuffs, flag wings, and even bought one of those tickets last year for the whole MI gear (I mainly wanted that foam finger).

Sure we have the flag and the new frame...but a few more items could make a bigger difference TNT :P

I wouldn't have been able to afford painting her Water if it hadn't been for a FFQ I had.

The NC Haunted Woods items will hopefully be released in the next few days. As far as NP, there's 2 backgrounds and a frame, as well as the Vintage Haunted Woods Altador Cup Jersey.

bg_altcup_hw.gif Altador Cup Background - Haunted Woods

acbg_hauntedwoods.gif Altador Cup II Background - Haunted Woods

gif_frame_achauntedwoods.gif Altador Cup Haunted Woods Frame

clo_vintacjersey_hw.gif Vintage Haunted Woods Altador Cup Jersey

Thank you. I've made a start, but i also want the cuffs and maybe the mask too.So i won't dress her just yet, mostly cos i'm in love with what sh's wearing just now :laughingsmiley:

Freyyr's hanging out and tailgating at Roo Island waiting for the cup to start. I'll probably re-customize him again when the actual cup starts. So exciting! Gotta dress all my pets up for the cup soon.

4.png

Stopping by to show off my girl and request that I be added to the Draik owner directory. Meet Tiroldys!

tiroldysfinal.png

Congratulations on getting a Pirate Draik Egg from the Forgotten Shore. I saw your old forum post concerning you getting a Pirate Draik Egg by luck. Also, I love Ghost-Pirate pets, too.

Someday... I will get a Pirate Draik Egg from the Forgotten Shore, and I have a reserved spot for a Draik on my third and final side account TheBlokeWithNoName!

One more thing, take very good care of Tiroldys. Her customization is really awesome. :)

Oh it's nice to see Draik Lair active again, it's really been quiet here for some time :)

Congrats eightbitdimwit and great customization!

I'm probably not going to customize my pets for AC, except for maybe IinDigoo. Go team Maraqua!

Woodnymph - She does look gorgeous! I can't wait to see her all ready for the AC. :D

Freyyr is ready to go! Definitely post once you change him for the start.

Tiroldys looks great! :D Congrats on your new Draik. I will get her added to the Draik Lair Draik page here in a few minutes She has been added.

Thanks spritzie, everybody's look fab. We should have a team of our own, Draik-Lair united, we might not win the cup but we'd be the best dressed :laughingsmiley:

I went on to a certain sites new wardrobe feature and took a screenie of sylphie as i want her to look......http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/684/sylphie.jpg

unfortunately i'm struggling to find the wings Boo Hoo.

We definitely would be the best dressed! :laughingsmiley: That would be awesome.

That's really pretty. I love those wings, but they are really difficult to get your hands on. What about the Gold Trimmed Valentines Wings?

She'd look like this: http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/171293

We definitely would be the best dressed! :laughingsmiley: That would be awesome.

That's really pretty. I love those wings, but they are really difficult to get your hands on. What about the Gold Trimmed Valentines Wings?

She'd look like this: http://newimpress.op.../outfits/171293

Wow. Love that too. think thats gonna be my back up:) Thanks. Again :laughingsmiley:

I think those look really nice with the customization, plus since they were a regular seasonal item, and not a LE item from a capsule, they should be tons easier to trade for.

She looks absolutely gorgeous! :D

There's only 4 teams left to be released, so the cuffs will be out within the next 2 days.

I'm not too worried now, they can take as long as they want :laughingsmiley:

Question for you cos you're a bit of a whiz with customisation. I found some other wings that i love but when i put them on her i can still see her own wings behind the(kind of spoils the look) so i tried some others and there are a few that do this but not all of them. Is it a glitch or something or are they supposed to be like that.

Question for you cos you're a bit of a whiz with customisation. I found some other wings that i love but when i put them on her i can still see her own wings behind the(kind of spoils the look) so i tried some others and there are a few that do this but not all of them. Is it a glitch or something or are they supposed to be like that.

It's definitely a glitch. The species wings should be replaced with the other wings.

Are you trying them on in the NC Mall, actually from your closet, or on a site like Dress to Impress? And what wings are they? If I have them, I can try them on Aitvara and see what happens.

It's definitely a glitch. The species wings should be replaced with the other wings.

Are you trying them on in the NC Mall, actually from your closet, or on a site like Dress to Impress? And what wings are they? If I have them, I can try them on Aitvara and see what happens.

On JN's wardrobe, is dress to impress the one you showed me on the other day. I've never used that. The wings are Royal Velvet Wings. I'm going to be the Imelda Marcos of wings, i absolutely love them :laughingsmiley:

I just tried the wings on a Draik on DTI, and they replace the species wings. It looks like it's some sort of issue with JN's wardrobe.

If you were to actually have the wings on your pet, the species wings would be replaced. If for some reason they weren't replaced, you'd just submit a ticket to TNT and they'll fix it. I've had them do that for me twice. (And I need to do it again. One of my MME wings don't replace my Shoyru's wings.)

I just tried the wings on a Draik on DTI, and they replace the species wings. It looks like it's some sort of issue with JN's wardrobe.

If you were to actually have the wings on your pet, the species wings would be replaced. If for some reason they weren't replaced, you'd just submit a ticket to TNT and they'll fix it. I've had them do that for me twice. (And I need to do it again. One of my MME wings don't replace my Shoyru's wings.)

Oh that's great thanks*grabs coat and bag* i'm off to find me some then. Hope they fix your shoyru quickly :rolleyes_anim:

Ok. i feel really bad about this, living in Haunted woods and all, but Sylphie doesn't look good in the terror mountain mask and the cuffs are horrible:( There are others that suit her colour much better but i would be a traitor) :hmmph: They look not quite so bad on Woody but she's really not into sports.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post, use the edit button instead if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I lucked out that Aitvara's color matches my team choice. (Though my Neohome is located in Faerieland) I would have bought the Maraqua mask for her, regardless of whether I supported Maraqua or not, just due to how it looks on her, but I'm glad I am a Maraqua supporter.