Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

*goes to the super smash bro melee stage, Yoshi's Story**finds secret door* " I found you guys! *Throws music bombs down the hatch*

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TotaKeiko looks around. "Anime???? This isn't a video game. We are actually in a real place! *Takes out gamecube controller* *manipulates Zac* "Totakeke wasn't in this game!"

Morgan follows anime into a completely sane place, where she will fill the place with insaneness and destroy anime once and for all. "Why can't we have a cool game system like them? I'm bored, and I'm out of ideas." Morgan pulls a piece of lettuce from behind her and starts eating it.

Morgan explains to Penguin Ruler that there is just a bunch of random things going on, such as mutating lettuce and Metroid, TK, and others playing a virtual game. She runs up to Metroid and stomps him into the ground just for the fun of it. "Let's play Whack-a-Metroid! Give me a mallet."

TotaKeiko finds her spiky guitar. "I wanna go first!"

TotaKeiko found the holes where Metroid was hiding. A machine pushed metroid out of the ground. "There you are!" TotaKeiko hit metroid with her spiky guitar.

Isabel bounded up, "Sorry, Anime, it seems my tracking... could do with some work... I was sure Metroid was on Mars... Oh well." She glanced at TotaKeiko with her spiky guitar, and Anime with her mallets, "Are you going to play fetch with Metroid? 'Coz that I can do!"

TotaKeiko took a glue filled bone and threw it. "Go get it Metroid!"

Morgan's eyes lit up and she chased after Metroid. "Down boy, down!" She fell down and watched Metroid run after the bone. "How stupid. I like this game. When can we dress him up like a ballerina and make him dance for us?"