Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Princess Ruto comtemplated this statement and grabbed her can of fresh-cheese-in-a-can. She sprayed it on the cheese on the nanobots, and they sparkled with shinyness. "All better! AA can't outsmart me. Ooh..."

Princess Ruto stole the mozerella cheese sticks and ate them. "Hehe! Victory is mine!"

((What happened to the old part of this topic where our missions were completely different?))

Princess Ruto tied Anna against a tree and grabbed the cheese sticks back. "You cannot win if I'm protecting or stealing cheese. Remember that!" She disappeared in a puff of smoke as if the person who was controlling her every action and word on a forums site was going to bed. But she knew that was untrue. ;)

Of course, things people know aren't always valid, as AA was very well aware.

"Absolutely," Princess Ruto said. "What you're thinking now may be what I'm putting in your brain via mind control transmission waves. Pudding. Bread is purple."

She stopped. "Who am I talking to?"

AA shrugged and ran off to film 'Metroid Runs Away to Join the Circus'. He was disappointed to find that the main character was just a person in a Metroid suit.

• 2 weeks later...

AA3 walked up to AA and, sensing his disappointment, pulled out his giant cannon and blasted the show into oblivion.

AA fiddled around with his camera to get some interesting effects from the rotation.

• 4 months later...