Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

AA picked up his camera and zoomed in all the way to Jupiter, just in time to catch AA3 getting zapped by a lightning bolt. He kept the camera focused on AA3, thinking of some more interesting narration to add to the documentary.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA3, having turned into a pile of ash, dispersed in all directions, met on the other side of Jupiter and came together again. He activated his teleporter and landed on top of AA.

"A bomb in a flower? Really lame. I only ate it 'cause I was on caffiene. If you really want to catch Metroid, you'll have to do it before me." Princess Ruto disappeared in a puff of yellow smoke shaped like cheese.

AA panned his camera back down towards Metroid, wondering if he would decide to investigate the magical flowers he had booby-trapped.

Princess Ruto hovered high above Metroid, and thought about how to catch him. Traps? Cages? ...Pudding? None of these things she thought would work, so instead, she simply landed on him. "You're mine now, Metroid!"

"His meeptroid army is no match for my zora army! If he shows any resistance in being captured, he will face the wrath of my power and zoras!" *cough*

That reminds me of a joke,

A captain was talking to his first mate. " When my pants are red, that means I just left a battle, when they are blue, I have not fought yet," suddenly a fleet of 5 ship came over the horizon, the first mate asked "So what do those brown pants mean?"

But while Mario was telling this joke, he was also booby trapping more flowers.

((o_O A friend told me that joke. Pretty gross.))

Princess Ruto smiled in triumph, and put Metroid in a cage. "I'll be willing to let you out of there, but you would have to be my little pet, and as a loyal pet, you must do everything I say. No if's, and's, or but's. Deal?"

AA3 appeared at the site of all the action with bandages on his feet and blew up Metroid's cage - along with Metroid - with a ray gun.

Princess Ruto fell back. "You fool! I spent a whole five minutes capturing Metroid, and then you set him free? You will pay!" She loaded her bazooka and shot at AA3.

Princess Ruto put down the bazooka, satisfied at her taste of revenge. Dusting off her fins, she turned to the charred spot that was once Metroid. "What fun is it to have a pile of ash as a pet?" She used a random bit of magic to regenerate Metroid, but with blue skin instead of green.

AA zoomed in closely to catch all the action, and wondered what AA3 was pointing at Princess Ruto.

AA teleported to a safe distance beside Mario, and adjusted his camera's focus to record the next few moments in maximum detail.