Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA launched another barrage of nukes, this time at military targets, in order to start another world war. At the same time, AA3 respawned beside him like in a corny first-person shooter.

AA3 picked up a random ray gun - and the meepit holding it - and started shooting with it. When he tried to use the scope the meepit scratched at his eyes.

AA briefly glanced at AA3, wondering how a meepit could scratch without fingernails, then turned back to his computer and began furiously entering target coordinates.

AA was too busy entering his next set of targeting coordinates to notice. He didn't have much time before people started running away from any possible missile strike points.

AA launched the final missile barrage, then activated his orbital laser cannons and started wreaking havoc while waiting for the nukes to hit.

AA3 realised that the unknown place was in the middle of a dairy farm. He looked up to see a nuclear missile coming down. "Not again..."

AA manipulated two of his laser cannons and boiled off the Atlantic Ocean. It just added to the chaos, and soon every country in the world had declared war on every other country in the world.

While Luna and AA3 messed around with the prototype laser cannons used by the various countries, AA used carefully choreographed blasts from his orbital lasers to further escalate the World War.

AA3 was shortly discovered and captured by a scout force. He was taken to the interrogation room, and when he said that he was not involved in the war he was put in a uniform and stuck in the front line.

AA activated AA3's personal communicator. "Excellent job with the infiltration AA3. Now just get me an image of their battle plans so I can take advantage of their ignorance."

"But I'm in the front line! Where do I find battle plans in the front - " AA3 said. He cut out halfway because he had been shot.

AA hit the auto-heal button, activating the feature on the communicator. He then deployed some spy drones around AA3 to help him find the battle plans.

AA3 found the battle plans soon after and beamed them back to AA via the communicator.

Then he heard a voice behind him. "Spying, eh?!"

He turned and blasted the commander with his ray gun. "Phew! The first thing to go right for me in ages!"

At that moment, the commander got back up.

"Nice job AA3." AA said over the communicator as he examined the plans. "And that was a perfect shot with the mind control gun."

AA watched in delight as the troops started killing each other, then proceeded to plant meepit agents in the armies all over the world to get them to do the same.

Shortly afterwards, the armies all over the world began breaking down and blowing each other up. AA laughed evilly, then began wondering what to do next.