Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

There really isn't much of a story, but each one of us is a character and have a mission against Metroid or any other character.

Character: Ellie the penguin queen and army

Mission: To steal Keiko's guitar

Comics so far: Penguin Quest #1-5

Description: In order to take over the world, we must start from below! Penguin Queen and army will start a series of missions to train that will hopefully end up in them taking over the entire world. During their journey, they will receive penguins from all over the world to form a gigantic army. Any other specie is welcome to join. As their first mission, they will steal Keiko's guitar!

Once everyone has introduced their character, we can start the conversations...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^_^ Yay! I feel so famous!

Character Metroid

Mission: To do whatever pleases me.

Comics so far: Well, I'm the creator! BWAHAHAHA!

Description: An intergalactic alien known as a Metroid. I'm pretty much the creator of Metroid's Comics and can end up in crazy situations.

I'm here too!

Chacter: anime

Mission: To stop Metroid's puns and keep everyone out of the random holes that keep popping up.

Comics so far: Just 2 so far. No titles....

Description: She's a quick to anger girl with powerful attacks that turn Metroid to ash and shut him up at the same time! Don't get on her bad side and you'll be fine. And be kept out of random holes that no one can control...

I'm so in!

Character: Morgan the Chao

Mission: To find Anime and take her down!

Comics so far: How many puns does it take...

Description: Neutral, blue chao, very cute, not many powers except for punching...and other sorts...hooray...

I'd love to be in another comic. And start Morgan the Chao on her mission to take me down.

Chao are still super kawaii! I just want to pick them up and hug them!!! <3

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

Character: TA the Spartan

Mission: Wreak havoc

Comics so far: Randomly popped up at unexpected times...

Description: Look out, I am always finding new weapons to test... on Metroid.

wait for me!

Character: Mira the chick with the blue hair

Mission: Nothing really

Comics so far: The one super member thingie

Description: Some random chick with blue hair :*

((*dodges cocoon and runs to fantasy land*))

Morgan the chao is walking around the lake. She thinks to herself, If only I could swim. It might help me to find anime. I don't know if she could swim...her dress might get wet...and it might shrink... The small chao walks away from the water and sits down to begin luring anime over. Crying always works. Surely she can't resist a cute, adorable creature who is in need. "Wah, wah."

((I supposed I've stayed up long enough. I'm going to bed. *chaopoof*))

The penguin queen and her army were sitting on the ice, enjoying some delicious fried fish (ugh good thing this is roleplaying. I hate fish!). Suddenly, they see Anime and Chao hugging. "Why are they hugging?" They ask to themselves, but just ignored the whole thing for a while and they all went back to what they were doing...eating.

HEY WHAT ABOUT ME?!?

Character: Mia the Most Pwnsome Ruler of Muffins etc.

Mission: To have complete domination of at least 10 comics... one day.

Comics so far: The one where I get introduced

Description: Well, I am the Pwnsome ruler of muffins, pink, adorable and fluffy things. So... FEAR ME!!! Muhahahah.... /Ahem/ Excuse me

Seeing the cute Chao sitting on the ice, Mia new she must rush over, just because it was cute and all. But Anime got to her first. Ah, well, I will have my chance to rule the world one day. After all, EVERYONE knows Chao are the source of power to rule with. But because she was thinking that, no one heard that.

What a fool. "Activate super chao power!" Morgan flew into the air and prepared to attack anime. To her disappointment, Morgan was not a good flyer, and in result, she fell down. Picking herself up, she backed up a little. "Well, heh, this is awkward." Shoot. Note to self: don't try flying tricks unless you can actually fly. "I'll get you next time! Count on it!" Morgan pointed to something in the sky so anime would look, then she backflipped into the water and swam away with not much skill.

Strange, Mia thought, shouldn't the Chao Power be activating now? When a Chao hits water, the ultimate power is activated. Mia decided to shrug it off and continue looking for the rare, black- and- pink Cutii Bird.

That was odd... anime though. She shrugged and went back to finding Metroid. She had made something that would hopefully stop his awful puns.

"Yeah. It's Earth. The place you started at. You must have gotten lost again." anime said, not very suprised that Metroid had poppedp like that.

((No, they just make funny noises when they swim. :P))

Morgan was pretty tired by the time she got to the other side. "Phew, that was tougher than I thought. Why can't I be a better swimmer?" She pulled a sandwich out of nowhere and started her lunch break. "Mmm, I love peanut butter randriches..." Darn it! The peanut butter is sticking to the roof of my mouth again. Morgan gulped down a drink of water from the lake and threw the sandwich behind her. "Okay, next form of plan...let's see, um...maybe anime hates water. That's it! I'll push her in the water next time! She'll never see it coming!" Morgan quickly stopped talking to herself and looked around. Whoops. I gotta stop talking so loudly. She might hear. Morgan spotted Metroid on the other side of the lake. "That dumb...thing. He's lost again."