Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mia runs to the beautiful glowing, translucent orb that just appeared in front of her. As she does, it fills her with a wonderful felling almost like a warm, fuzzy feeling. What was it called? Oh yes, love. I haven't felt it in......... since he left me Mia thought. She heard children laughing and saw a beautiful meadow full of daning children. All happy, all... in love. Then a smell wafted up to her nose. It smelled like homemade brownies. Just like Grandma's house. And a smell, like, like... HE smelled like on our first date...

OH NO!!! The Penguin Queen and her army got lost in the woods! They set up a camp and a fire and they started to work. One of the penguins took out a map and started to guess where they could be at. The Penguin Queen went inside the tent to rest, while her penguin army did some research to get them out of that mess.

As the orb surrounded Mia, she heard a voice. That voice... it... its so familar. Could it be? The orb transported Mia to a wonderful bach-like jungle. There, on the sand, as hot as ever, stood HIM. Just like I remember him. Oh, look he still has his six-pack Mia giggled to herself.

Back where Mia left from, everyone stood around in awe, except for jirachi, who kept sleeping. Then they went back to waht they were doing, completly forgeting what just happened.

Morgan woke up with a dizzy head. "Ouch...that club was quite a shocker." She sat up. "Wait, shocker? Oh no! I'm turning into Metroid!" Morgan stood up and ran around in circles screaming.