Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wait, what are you doing, Zac? This is TA's house! He could be anywhere and pull out a bazooka or something." Morgan caustiously climbed off of Zac's back and looked around. "It is a nice place, though. Nonetheless, I'm getting out of here before you set something off." Morgan quickly ran out the door and searched for anime again.

Morgan heard a gunfire back where Zac was, but kept on walking. "He can save himself. Besides...oh, I can't find a bright side to this. Oh well, it doesn't bother me. Time to put Plan D into action." Morgan ran up to anime, her arms stretched out for anime to hug her. Morgan acted as cute as possible toward anime for now.

This is all disgusting, but it will pay off eventually. "I'm really hungry, anime. Can you find me something to eat, pwease? I'd be really happy if you did." Morgan put on a pouting face.

*penguin army was very confused*. "Wow you guys have posted a lot!" They said.

Ignoring all the events, the Penguin Queen leads her army back to their journey. All of the sudden they heard a beautiful tone and someone singing:

"Ohhh how shall I kidnap Metroid...lalallaalalalalaaaaaa....."

"What is that?" They said to each other, when they heard the sound of a GUITAR. They went crazy, their hearts were palpitating very fast. They ran towards the sound and when they got to the end of the woods...there was nothing. "Yikes! We missed Keiko again!!" They shouted....

the Penguin Queen stops Zac for a second. "You sure will need some food and weapons!" She said. So Penguin Queen packs a full bag of everlasting food and some weapons for the journey, that also includes a guitar case. "Here you go Zac, good luck!" She said.

"Yay!" Morgan jumped up and down. "Thank you so much, anime! You're my favoratist!" I don't know how much long I can keep up this act. It's making me sick. I can get through this, though. Just a little longer.

As Anime set down Morgan, Mia put her plan into action. She whispered to Morgan to come. "It will work great. Anime will suspect nothing. When she walks into that area," Mia points, "a booby trap will be set off. Then you do what you want with Anime. But what about your part of the deal? How about I get use your Ultimate Power?"

This is working GREAT! I am the ruler of muffins, pink, adorable and fluffy after all. If Morgan says yes, I will RULE ALL!! Mia thought to herself.

Anime walked back completely unharmed.

"WHAT?!?! It didn't work!" screamed Mia.

Oops, that was a bit TOO loud.

As Mia tried to subdue Anime, Zac and his new allies, the Penguin Army take on the dangerous quest of capturing TotaKeiko's guitar! After quiting his bodyguarding job for Morgan, Zac suddenly wishes he stayed...

((Although I like the idea, I don't approve of you controlling my character without my consent. Please don't do it again.))

Morgan ate the berries in the cutest fashion she could. "I think I'm going to explore the forest a little. See you later." She headed deep enough into the woods so she could talk to herself without anime hearing. "Okay, so far so good. Although I need a bath after this, it's all going according to plan. Now to really start this." Morgan checked the hole in front of her; it was deep enough. She cleverly covered it up with leaves and sat down behind it. "When anime comes running, she'll fall right in! This is perfect! Time for the crying scene." Morgan began her fake sobs again, loud enough for anime to hear.

"Zac, you idiot! That hole was for--I mean, oh dear, are you okay? Thanks for helping him, anime. You're a great hero!" I'll never get her if this imbecile keeps getting in the way! I'll have to tie him up somewhere. "Penguin Ruler's army? In danger? Oh no! We have to help them!" Hmm, I could probably use them. Strength in numbers, after all.

I need you to help the Penguin Queen's army! They are trapped in a cave with the monster whats-its-face!

I could always get them out myself with MY army, but that Morgan seems like a pretty shady character to me