Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgan put her hand through the hologram and withdrew it. "Aww man...bummer! Anyway we can make this thing solid?" She took out her crayons and smiled happily.

"No. Metroid annoys me enough as a hologram. Even though he can't speak."

In the same dimension far far away...

Darth Vader: Now that you realized the fact that you are an idiot, come join the dark side.... We have cookies! :3

Metroid: I don't want your stinking cookies! All I want is bubblegum! Bazooka zooka bubblegum!

Darth Vader: 0_o

Morgan thought for a moment. "But if we make him solid, we can...pour your hot chocolate on him! And other things...that scald him...I'm bored already. I'm going to go dimensional traveling! See ya!" Morgan jumped through the portal, and realized that she forgot her crayons. "Oh nooooo...."

"whe doesn't he annoy someone??" TotaKeiko laughed and then drank more Hot Chocolate.

Morgan found herself in the chao garden after a few moments. "Eep! I can age here! Where's the portal?" She looked around and finally found it. Before jumping in, she gathered a few fruits. The garden faded away and Morgan spun around and around and around and around....

Morgan found herself in Hyrule Castle, where Link was galloping by on a horse. She fell down as he passed by. "This is not the place to be." She jumped in the portal again and spun around and around and around...then Morgan fell on top of Metroid.

TotaKeiko drew up a Diabolical plan, while drinking hot chocolate by the fire.

((I'm making a comic for my diabolical plan...just you wait)))

((Metroid, I need a sprite of you...))

((How do I get the sprites of the sprite sheet?))