Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((I'm on Neptune, not Jupiter :P ))

AA finished his sandwich, then decided to take a tour of the deeper areas of Neptune.

AA took a sub deep into Neptune, but he soon became extremely bored. Luckily, he had brought a TV along and turned it on just in time to hear a news report about a UFO in London.

AA decided to head back to Earth and investigate the UFO. He hit the teleport button on the sub, and it was transported instantly back to Earth - landing in the middle of a police station. "Aww man! This always happens!" AA said as he flew at full speed towards the unidentified object, dodging bullets while he was at it.

AA tossed a pear to the UFO, then activated his jetpack in order to outrun his pursuers.

AA decided he didn't really like acting, so he called in the meepits to take out the police officers.

AA immediately took advantage of the situation (the police officers were rather confused with the new clothing) and ran off with the meepit squad he had called in. They headed off to wreak havoc.

AA3 came out of a nearby building in which he had been randomly hiding, just in time for the police officers to run him over.

AA and the meepits, meanwhile, had blocked up three moats, destroyed a castle, and were currently terrorizing the peasants in the lowlands.

AA had no intention of being stopped, and was now busy attempting to destroy a farm. Unfortunately, a giant angry mob had gathered on the farm, so the meepits had to blast a few people to disperse it.

Mia picked up her gorgeous medival clothing. however, she prefered to be a royal half-gnome half-girl who had been abondoned and had a wonderful singing voice. Originally no one knew she was royalty, except for the fact she had been found in a golden-trimmed blanket made of black velvet. She eventually marries the prince, who despite her unsightly features, loves her.((from a book)).

"Deary me, but Fluff ball, I rule you. I am hte ruler of all thing cute, pink and fluffy, so states Article 13.45, Section 4.5, Paragraph 3 ,Line 797, substatement 35,803,299,908."

Teh fluff ball then answered " Well...." Teh fluff ball then flipped at the law book and pointed at Article 13.45, Section 4.5, Paragraph 8 ,Line 1000, sub statement 35,803,299,909 that i will only be ruled by you if I was naturally pink!"

"Oh deary me! I typoed! -punish'd- Now that that is out of the way, I can continue." said Mia as she started to clean up her self made bruises and cuts.

"I was supposed to say.... and/or not just and. As you see, you are not required to be naturally pink. However, deary me I could be in trouble for this next bit, I will allow you to free-rule yourself, as long as you abide at least some of the laws. But don't worry about laws of nature and science those of physical ability! This is a roleplay. We are playing roles! We can do anything!!!!! Muhahahahahahahaha...."