the BEST Disney movie?

Domino

97 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best?

It's a question that I've long wondered. What truly IS the BEST Disney movie? I'm talking about the classic, animated ones. None of this live-action stuff. And Pixar movies count too. And Anastasia.

Personally, I'm partial to Snow White and Peter Pan. What about you?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mulan. The story was good, the art, characters, music... animation. I loved it.

Before that came out though... I'd have to say Beauty and the Beast was my favorite. I even went to a girls sleep over as Beauty, in her yellow gown, when I was little.

As for Snow White... little known fact about me, when I was little, I did ballet. My first jump from the little kids, to the big kid's who performed in a theater, they were performing Snow White. I ended up being a squirrel in the forest.

Fun fact: I've seen The Lion King over 300 times, and I am not bored of it. ;)

THAT is a sign of a truly great movie, and that is why The Lion King gets my vote. It had a great story, great characters, and a soundtrack with catchy songs anyone can enjoy. What more could you possibly ask for in a Disney movie? ;)

That's a tough call D: I'm stuck between Mulan and Lion King, but I'll have to go with Lion King simply because I've seen Mulan one too many times.

Aw Disney, good memories and still watching them today xD (the classics not this new stuff they claim as disney)

My top 3 favorites were always The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, and Aladdin ^_^

But for the BEST, has to be The Lion King! I was such a Simba fan when I was very little teehee.

Random Memory: back in high school, I remember singing with my friend for her spanish class "A Whole New World" in spanish ^^

I know. I miss the old Disney. I have yet to see the Princess and the Frog though. I love Mulan. My favorite songs are "A Girl Worth Fighting For," and "I'll make a Man out of You." You really can't beat I'll make a Man out of You.

Beauty and the Beast.

I like the moral of that one... for one thing.

Lion King was epic too. Would come in second in my heart :P "I just can't wait to be kinnnng"

The Princess and the Frog was really good, though. Very reminiscent of classics like these.

Not one of my favorites, but worth a mention.

I love all of these movies. I'm definetly rethinking Snow White. I'm biased, because I secretly believe that I am Snow White. Inside. :D. Mulan has to be one of my ultimate favorites because of what Holliepop was saying. I could watch it 239049385472402450960678549865 times. And not get bored. :P

Hands up for the Little Mermaid!!!! And Lion King. Just the original tho. And Jungle Book. And Beauty & The Beast. And Lilo And Stitch.

With Pixar: All were good. (Toy Story, Bugs Life, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Ratatouille, Up)

Lion King for sure :D I can still watch that movie and sing along to all the songs.

And I think I'll still cry when Mufasa dies :sad02:

By the way, has anybody seen 'Oliver & Co'? That's also one of my favorite Disney movies.

Disney killed themselves a long time ago (almost everything sucks). But the classics are great, and my favorite was The Lion King, but I voted other because some of my other favorites all together are:

Pirates of the Carribian

Wall-E

Up was kinda good

Pixar is the only good stuff Disney comes out with...