97 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought lion king was pretty good!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Beauty and the Beast is my personal favourite - characters, tale and music. When I first watched it as a toddler, I do recall being charmed by the ending; though now I wish the prince had stayed as the Beast.

Tale as old as time

Song as old as rhyme

Beauty and the Beast

• 2 weeks later...

Oh god, I just remembered. Aristocats, I think (a play on "aristocrat").

Everybody wants to be a cat, amirite guys? xD

Yes, Aristocats! I put my vote on Peter Pan because nothing else sprang to mind before reading the thread, I'll leave it there because I've always loved the story. And also Alice in Wonderland, such a fantastic tale. I want to BE Alice in Wonderland and drink imaginary tea with gentlemen in funny hats (also really excited about the new movie). I've also always had a thing for Fantasia which was really a great movie, especially for its time.

But I think if I had to choose one of them, it would have to be Aristocats. Watching it makes you (well, me, at least) feel so free, somehow.

I never really liked the Lion King that much. I'm not so into the Disney-make-you-cry trick. I may have become a little too jaded, I don't know. But to each, their own.

Beauty and the Beast is my personal favourite - characters, tale and music. When I first watched it as a toddler, I do recall being charmed by the ending; though now I wish the prince had stayed as the Beast.

Tale as old as time

Song as old as rhyme

Beauty and the Beast

I agree about how he should've stayed a Beast. He was way cooler that way. But really I would've just married Gaston in the first place. Hahaha. He was totally cool until he went and schemed to marry Belle and then tried to kill the Beast and then he loses all his brownie points.

I'm going to Alice in Wonderland 3D tonight :D I can't wait.

I was never a big fan of Alice in Wonderland, but Tim Burtons version just seems awesome to me. (And maybe a bit too scary for young kids?)

AHhh. Alice in Wonderland 3D was awesome. I love Alice in Wonderland...which is also one of my favorite Disney movies, and I absolutely LOVE Tim Burton. He is an amazing director. Alice was good...but not in the same category as the CLASSIC Disney.

I voted Lion King because it shout out to me from the options, but I forgot my fav Disney movie growing up was Beauty and the Beast. I used to love those old animation cartoon movies... classic songs, like Mulan's "Be a man" ... :whistle: Mysterious as the dark side of...the MOOOOOOOOON :whistle:

It's impossible to decide which is the best! I have a top 10 though xD

In no particular order

Aristocats

Lion King

Little Mermaid

Lilo and Stitch

Toy story

Princess and the frog

Hercules

Alice in Wonderland

Beauty and the Beast

Cinderella

I still think the beast should have stayed a beast...He was much better looking.

I voted for the Little Mermaid. I would watch that show over and over again when I was younger. I know all the words to all the songs and that makes watching it even more fun now!

Although... I know most of the words to all Disney songs...

What's your favorite Disney song to sing to?

Mine: Out There from the Hunchback of Notredame (I don't like the movie as much as the Little Mermaid) and Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid

Be A Man is by far the best Disney song...just gonna put that out there. No matter what age or gender, you have to love that song. :P

I agree with the whole Beast-staying-a-beast thing...he looked much better that way... :whistle:

Be A Man is by far the best Disney song...just gonna put that out there. No matter what age or gender, you have to love that song. :P

I agree with the whole Beast-staying-a-beast thing...he looked much better that way... :whistle:

Be a man is nice, but doesn't give the same message as some disney songs do.

Myself, I love most songs from hunchback of the notre dame, they give me the shivers.

Yeah, beast! :wub_anim:

best disney song is Hakuna Matata. It is awesome

Nice pick :D

:whistle: What a won-der-ful phrase... it means no worries.. for the rest of your days..

Yep - that song just made me that much happier!

I think the Lion King is my favorite movie. I loved to watch it a lot(I still do).

My disney favorite song would probably have to be 'I just can't wait to be king.'(The Japanese version is quite interesting too.;P)

Oh! I totally forgot about Lady and the Tramp. I remember when I first watched it when I was really little, there was this one part that I laughed hysterically at, and then when I watched that part again later, I decided it wasn't funny. Huh. Weird.