the BEST Disney movie?

Domino

97 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aristocats is where I found out Timbuktu was a real place. Well, first I thought it was made up...and then later on I figured out it was real. :laughingsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

Lion King for sure :D I can still watch that movie and sing along to all the songs.

And I think I'll still cry when Mufasa dies :sad02:

I am so with you on this. Simba's giant lion cub eyes filling with tears, and oh, that music! It gets me every time. It's SO emotional! :crying:

Aladdin was another one I loved. Totally had a crush on Aladdin, and I thought Genie was the best thing ever. Great songs, great characters, etc etc.

Though when I was younger I would apparently watch Beauty and the Beast over and over, for whole days sometimes. Play. Stop. Rewind. Play. Stop. Rewind. Hahahah

Tough poll. But I think my favourite to this day is still Aladdin.

• 2 weeks later...

From "classic" Disney, I voted Lion King. It's such a beautiful movie with an equally touching message.

From "new" Disney, I say "WALL-E." A movie that makes a statement about the environment and love with robots and minimal dialogue? Pretty awesome. :)

I have to say, my favourite has always been Aladdin. :D I'm seen it too many times to count, and I just can't get enough! Actually, I watched it again just a couple of weeks ago! (And I'm 24 now, lol!) :laughingsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, of those classic Disney movies I'd say Mulan was the best. =D I loved the ending, and the interactions between Mulan and the other guys before it was found out she was a woman were amusing... I liked the 'Girl Worth Fighting For' part. Toy Story was really good too, though Lion King made me cry when Mufasa was killed. :(

Mary Poppins, just for one reason, though- the word supercalifragilistespialedocoius, of whatever it's . I should look it up up Google or something. Oh well, I don't feel like it now.

Anyway, if Mary Poppins isn't Disney(which it could be, been a while since I watched it), I'd have to go with Toy Story.Wall-E is also a good movie.

I liked the little mermaid... it must have been one of the first movies i've watched. Mulan was pretty good too... compared to the new, real people mulan. in the new one mulan actually looks like a girl and i just like the story of the old one better. i love mushu he is so hilarious! it was difficult to choose between the two. maybe i like them equally

• 2 weeks later...

Lion King, hands down. It's legit.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow...after looking at the poll, I realized that I'm just not that into Disney movies, and it kinda makes me sad. I guess I never gave it much thought.

So I went to disneymovieslist.com to come up with my answer: Heavy Weights. It's one of my all-time favorites, and I actually didn't realize it was a Disney movie.

I guess I don't really like any of the animated ones. :worried: