Ruto

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Three new dragons!. One has gender differences and ius gotten by breeding a Magi with a Water. One has three styles, but no gender differences (shown when you get the egg, like Dorsals). One has two styles, no gender differences (the time you get it effects which you get, like Sunrise/set, only time obtained, not hatched).

It's not hard. Put them in your signature in a few places and post, and there's always ERs for when your times drop too far.

Hmm... well i dont participate in a lot of forums. My friend and i have been looking around for a ton of forums we could join just to put the dragons in the signatures. She found a few manga forums, but i dont read manga, and then we randomly came up with the idea of neopets. Until a few days ago, my neopets account was abandoned for about half a year. I kind of forgot about it...

Are the swirly rainbow ones new? Because I tried to find mine's lineage but it doesnt have one and i clicked anime's and that one doesnt have a lineage either. Wat does it look like? (or is it on the list of new dragons and stuff... i didnt bother to look.)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button if you wish to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

They're currently known as dawn/dusk eggs, and yes, they were just released two days ago. That link in one of my previous posts has all the known info.

Lack of lineage just means it's cave born. Not necessarily new.

oh really? Awesome! I spent all last night trying to take one but people kept stealing them before me.

if you breed two dragons, how long is it supposed to take for them to lay an egg? Because i just breeded my magi with my water dragon and i already have one of those scaly newly released eggs.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button if you wish to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Those were bred by me, but not owned. It was eaiser to keep track of them by putting them there. I don't breed as much anymore, so I just keep a list of codes when I do.

I'm unsure which of the two grew up first, but I'm going toa ssume it's the yellow one. That is a Day Glory Drake, from the egg with the description "This egg contains the colors of both dawn and dusk." (or something like that). To get the Day version, it needs to be picked up from the cave or bred between 6 AM and 6 PM EST (in toher words, during the day). At night, you get a Night Glory Drake.

Seeing as the abandons block is back on, I'd say they're at their normal cave rarity now. Not sure how many there will be in normal drops, but people will start breeding them now.

Need to make way for new eggs, so here's the one I'm talking about.

cuQ8.gif