Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

ok... I'm new on this topic, so I just put my egg here to all of you could see it? :D is my first egg!! I hope it doesn't die :S

wow angel anime one of your eggs is elizabeth's bathory son :D

.gif

I have no idea what the signifigance of that is, but cool, and I hope the "son" part is an accurate predection beacuse I need males. xD

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it just me, or is DC is getting laggier 0_0 Woo-hoo, my Mint will grow up soon :D Males galore! I hope Shiloi (My guardian male) is able to breed again soon. He gets along with females xD Woot, I am addicted to naming dragons xD I want to name my eggs =P

COOL my chicken and autumn grew!

when will the next season (winter) be released?

EDIT:

*GASP* :( *hides sick eggies*

Katy: Congrats on the gold eggie!

kopakasheild: I don't think TJ fogs anyone's dragons. Does anyone else with access to your computer play and maybe fogged him for you? Or maybe he got shy and fogged himself?

Have clicked everyone's babies.

Edit: That is weird, I'm glad other people knew what was going on and could explain because my Guardian baby just hid himself too. *tries to tempt egg out from the fog with promises of bedtime story*

*clicks dragons*

my eggs arn't sick anymore, but i want to keep them fogged untill they are old enough to mature.

Guardian eggs are currently getting randomly fogged. This is not a "real" fog, so clicks, views, and UV's still count, or that's what I understand from DDF. TJ09 is working to fix this problem.

i clicked to view your dragon and i didn't see 'you can't seem to find the dragon your looking for...'

but i didn't see the egg, just the fog... o_O

EDIT:

ninja'd!

what he said i guess... wonder why that's happening. . .

please help my babies :wub_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please double-check your posts to make sure that they are 7 words or more. =)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Woot, 2 of my eggs hatched! *Dances* I clicked everyone's egg on this page, I like clicking all the dragons in the DC fansite Emergency Room xD Woot, I have 4 males ready to breed =D *breed mania*