Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hadn't realized how many clicks I was getting from DDFix until it went down so that the owner could fix a few things. Down from about 100 clicks per egg, to 30. My poor neglected babies. :)

As for alt blacks... The first time I bred my Black, was with my Pink. I was very new to Dragon Cave and was kind of thinking 'one of each dragon on my scroll,' also I knew very little about alts. My black dragon's very first child and he had an alt and not knowing the difference, I abandoned it. *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* The moral of this story, check carefully before abandoning vines and black, you never know what you have until you check up on your grand-dragons and think, "he doesn't look like a normal black dragon..."

Well, rosyfinch13, looks like Space Helecopter is a male! Congrats!~ Wow, I now have 5 hatchlings and eggs. I hope my Split dragon becomes a male, they are just cool b)

it happens. i tried to get an alt. black yesterday but none of my blacks would breed.

same dragons here for me still. . .

Probably a stupid question, but is there any way of knowing when a dragon last bred? My seasonal didn't produce any, and I want to breed again ASAP.

@kopakasheild: Maybe you should put the dragon in your siggy? Not everyone knows about the viewing thread, or necessarily visits it very often.

x_x I havnt bred any Dragons yet, but my 2 hatchlings are close to maturing. Exciting! :woot:

EDIT: One of my hatchlings matured! :laughingsmiley: I dont think the other ones far behind though!

x_x I havnt bred any Dragons yet, but my 2 hatchlings are close to maturing. Exciting! :woot:

EDIT: One of my hatchlings matured! :laughingsmiley: I dont think the other ones far behind though!

Ok so they both matured! ^_^ But i still need to hatch my dragon eggs so please click!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

One of the proposed new features (no word on when) is a timer on when each of your dragons last bred and also the option of selecting breed when you click on your male dragons. That will be a very good thing. Currently my high tech solution is a notepad by my computer with lots of very illegible scribbling on it. ;)

Probably a stupid question, but is there any way of knowing when a dragon last bred? My seasonal didn't produce any, and I want to breed again ASAP.

@kopakasheild: Maybe you should put the dragon in your siggy? Not everyone knows about the viewing thread, or necessarily visits it very often.

do you mean autumn, ardeo?

I breed a new white!

UXJ6.gif

Oops. Yes, I meant autumn, sorry :P

I want one more, if I can get it.

Ooh, yay, 'Relax' wasn't taken ^^ Just named one of my autums that.

edit: I found an adult autumn! http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/n/First%20Autumn (First one I've seen. I haven't really been looking that much)

very cool- tis pretty!

i hope my autum is female

Speaking of them- they have holes in the eggs already! fastest that's ever happened to me

are you using the 2nd code, the BBCode (for forum signatures)? if you are i don't know whats up.

Lol Anime and I don't post anywhere but on this topic anymore xD

Cool my autumm matured with only 21 clicks :O

And my black hatched with 3.

Oh and:

GqD3.gifRjfL.gifw9Ht.gifKtMy.gif

Please click these. I don't want them to die.

Actually I post in the SCOTB (Staff Chat Off Topic Board) and other things in the SC a bit, but you guys can't see that.... xD

Yes, the staff has their own personal off topic board. Mikey started it forever ago thinking it's just be ignored, but now everyone has posted there and there's always a convo... and it's the longest board the SC will ever see. XD The title gets changed sometimes too, to fit an event or convo. And before you ask why we have one, it's beacuse the other threads were always SO far off topic... well, they still are, but it's not as bad now. (Yeah yeah, staff's bad XD)

Ugh, I now figured out that Daily Dragon Fix was the backbone to my views and clicks o_O I don't have much time left, and one of my eggs are in the Dragon Cave Fansite's Emergency Room! I hope DDF comes back x_x