Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*SQUEE* my eggs hatched! so cute... ^_^

question - can you breed summers x summers, autumn x autumn, or summer x autumn to get eggs?

Yes, seasonals can be bred together. The only combos that may not be bred are gold x gold, gold x silver, silver x silver, dino x anything, and chicken x anything.

Hmm, I decided to look at the "Wilderness" link today ( http://dragcave.net/wilderness ) and it says,"Perhaps it was a bad idea to steal eggs from them." 0_0 Does anyone have an idea what this means?

If you looked at the get code page of an egg, you could "steal" it. While this was perfectly legal, people started saying you could (which was not) and it was removed.

Also, BlackxBlack, VinexVine, BlackxVine, BlackxSilver, BlackxGold, VinexSilver, and VinexGold are banned right now beacuse of the overload of them on the abandons lately.

I just remembered this... I had this weird DC dream last night, but all I can remember is I was breeding my dragons and a Guard and... I think a Vine produced an Alt Black egg.

If you looked at the get code page of an egg, you could "steal" it. While this was perfectly legal, people started saying you could (which was not) and it was removed.

Wait, you could take them from the wilderness?!

Also, BlackxBlack, VinexVine, BlackxVine, BlackxSilver, BlackxGold, VinexSilver, and VinexGold are banned right now beacuse of the overload of them on the abandons lately.

What about mints and pinks? there have been tons of those

I have a male and female adult autumn and a frozen female hatchling, and ungendered hatchling I'm hoping is male, and an autumn egg. The other eggs are in my sig and my very nicely named chicken hatchling is here:

njJc.gif

I have great plans for my chicken and dino names. :yes:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):)

I went to my scroll, I saw my dragon hatchling Flame War. I clicked to view in a new tab. When I looked at it, I saw a fully matured dragon. And a male.

I got to be the person to make my dragon fully mature!

And I got another male!

Yesh, my Stone hatched! And it's a male! *Does a jig* Now if only my 3 other dragons grew...Anyways, how long has it been since Daily Dragon Fix was down? It seems like forever <_<

DDF has been down for 5 days, I believe. Right now, I'm frustrated that my dragons won't breed the eggs I want. :(

I know that this is old news, but I'm so excited that TJ is getting an 8 core server. Finally, no more DC lag. :D

Eggs can hatch without any clicks at all, it's just a little harder. DON'T say it's jsut one thing. Either they don't have enough overall or they do.

I'm confused, so is there an amount of clicks needed for it to hatch? @.@;

I'm confused, so is there an amount of clicks needed for it to hatch? @.@;

it is different for every egg :graduated:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

*clicks eggs*

Katy - just want to say i love your avatar. I laugh every time i see it, so funny

no new eggs here, I CAN"T WAIT FOR MY AUTUMN TO MATURE!

i feel better now. ^_^ I still have 4.50+ days of waiting...