Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

Actually, TJ09's post says that it won't be reverted at a later date. :( The point of the alts was to make knowing what you would get harder, and with different eggs, that defeats the purpose.

WHAT?!? NOOOO! :(

-.-

Okay, not quite done freaking out;; but I'll stop typing in caps. :/

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's my latest batch:

RKKV.gif tAha.gif LllW.gif c9Qn.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't understand people. So what if your hatchling is not an Alt? Wait for it to mature and all and breed them so you can have more and more, giving you a bigger chance to get an Alt.

Anyways, Here are my hatchlings and eggs right now:

Rq5b.gif 94Q9.gif eKtk.gif C9eu.gif Rz4Q.gif

Woot, my autumn is a female *rock on*

How long did it take morgan to stop twitching from the alt. news?

Also, when does winter *officially* start? I WANT A WINTER DRAGON o_O

General guess is on the 21st.

It didn't take her too long, but that was beacuse of my Frozen Hatchling Army suggestion. And she wasn't so much twitching as destroying my wall.

I think I'll start my own army-A frozen Vine army! Muahaha xD I'll call it V.H.A.A. (Vine Hatchling Alt. Army) xP I shall start tommorrow *charges off* Oh no, Daily Dragon Fix is off =O Now where shall I get my views?! And the abandoned page is yet again blocking the entrance <_<

toldyaitwouldn'thelpanything...

MY army isn't one specific type. It's any hatchling I feel like freezeing. Tecnically I started it beacuse I needed to freeze females so they wouldn't overrun my scroll and put my Pink Helenreia in charge of them, but I'm sure it'll be army size eventually. It's Helen's Hatchling House. HHH. I think it's cute. xD

Woot, some of my dragons grew ^_^ They should have a setting that orders the dragons on your scroll by how much time left there is until the dragon is ready to breed. I think that would be handy.