Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats =D Yay, my hatchling matured, it's a male! Now I have a male and female autumn. Yay.

I have a better idea: Grant a wish. Look for someone who wants a Silver egg and wants to be contacted by a messenger or something you have, then contact them. Refresh for more people. I gratned a wish for a Silver egg last week, the person was estatic.

i learned a hard lesson resently. don't put freshly bred eggs on dc fansite they killed my first spilt breed egg at least all i have to do is wait till next week. so what is everyone opoinon on tj taking off the easy idetification of the alts? i think it might make it easier for newbies to get alts since you never know which egg it will be from a breeding.

i can usualy safly put a new egg on dailydragon but it was down at the time well i have learned my lesson. though i don't think that it will stop the glut of eggs in the adopt page. it might make it easier for the new ones to get good eggs and hatchies depending n there conecctoions.

Alright, I'll go hop over to that Dragon Cave forum. 0.96 days is the lowest I've ever gotten an egg. e_e

Oh, one more day to get an autumn. -flail-

WHICH I JUST GOT NOW! 8D Six minutes after the post! TAKE THAT~!

.....Holy Cow.

I HAVE AN ALT BLACK!

ujYM.gif

*Happy Jig* Finally, DC isn't so cruel to me xD

Cool. In the last month i've bred over 30 black eggs and one that I kept just hatched and I got an alt as well =D

Hey are there any Split breeders here? I need one and my Email is broken so I cant email the ones from the DC fansite.

Wait. So can frozen hatchlings breed? With adult dragons?

I think so, as long as you know the frozen hatchling's gender. Hopefully my Split hatchling can be a female, then I breed Splits. Splits are pretty unique.