HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name(Display name): Garret*is*cute

Nickname(What we can call you): Joanna (PLEASE :P)

Are you a Meepit servant or Squirrel Minion?: Meepit Servant

You are locked in a cage with a very annoying person and a special device that can make any custom weapon for you that you want. What do you do?: Use the special device to make a tool designed to cut metal and escape to freedom. (And maybe use it to exterminate the guy.)

Ruto is on vacation and left her cheese supply defenseless. What do you do?: Nothing. (No one should touch her Cheese. You. Will. DIE.)

Hm, well you certainly can think ahead and sort priorities! I like the fact that you thought of escaping AND killing the guy. Although, why NOT steal Ruto's cheese as long as there's someone to frame, such as Aidan. xD

But anyway, you're in. The personal convo i'll have with you will be that PM I sent you earlier.

And i'll invite you to our alliance's official convo. ^^

Name(Display name): Krystal da Pixie Stick

Nickname(What we can call you): Krystal or Pixie Stick, anything's fine ^_^

Are you a Meepit servant or Squirrel Minion?: Squirrel Minion

You are locked in a cage with a very annoying person and a special device that can make any custom weapon for you that you want. What do you do?: Make a Ninja staff, just in case the person gets on my nerves. If they do, I'd use my ninja-ness on them.

Ruto is on vacation and left her cheese supply defenseless. What do you do?: Well, I'd take it, lock it up to a place only Ruto and I know the combo to protect it from anybody else. Then, I'd of /coarse/ give it back when she comes back from vaca.

Oh yesh, Super Squirrel asked me to join ^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (HBK) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

lol ^_^ Yesterday I was taking a master-class in my dance studio (a master class is when somebody sorta famous comes to the stuio to teach a 2 hour class) and when we were doing combonations across the floor, there was this one combo (it was kinda ballet but oh well) where at the end you did a posse'(put the ' over the e lol) jump into a this jump kick thing and I have fullfilled my dream to be a Ninja Dancer.

Hi! CAV, right? Anyways, Meridell is a nice team in the AC. -glares at team ri- Unlike /them/... (I don't like saying their name because they are really mean to FL... Last year we had a few members from MD and we were helping them learn to play like us. We play very hard suprisingly. We're not allowed to log off until we each have 50 wins. One day, we all went for 600 goals. I got up to 376 i think.. lol. (Or that was BV, but oh well) :D

This board is really active O.o I haven't been on here in a while lol.

What up Ryan?!

Hai Squirrels! *waves*

My pack of wolves: *walk in and see squirrels* "Fooodddd....."

Me: "Bad Tekia! Bad!" *shoos them away*

Hi! CAV, right? Anyways, Meridell is a nice team in the AC. -glares at team ri- Unlike /them/... (I don't like saying their name because they are really mean to FL... Last year we had a few members from MD and we were helping them learn to play like us. We play very hard suprisingly. We're not allowed to log off until we each have 50 wins. One day, we all went for 600 goals. I got up to 376 i think.. lol. (Or that was BV, but oh well) :D

Hey welcome to HAMS. And my sig shows MD, but the text says it was my last season, I'm joining Maraqua next season.

Oh and Super Squrriel, I have great news. I STOLE RUTO'S CHEESE!!!!!!!! It was a hard fought battle, and she hit me in the eye with a slingshot, but I made it! Here. *hands Super Squrriel cheese*

This board is really active O.o I haven't been on here in a while lol.

What up Ryan?!

Hai Squirrels! *waves*

My pack of wolves: *walk in and see squirrels* "Fooodddd....."

Me: "Bad Tekia! Bad!" *shoos them away*

Oooh wolves! Are they Werewolves? I hope they are! Don't be freaked out I just have a love for Werewolves...well do be freaked actually...

Oooh wolves! Are they Werewolves? I hope they are! Don't be freaked out I just have a love for Werewolves...well do be freaked actually...

No, just normal. I'm pretty much upsessed with wolves. I love werewolves too, because of Twilight. I'm Team Jacob, all the way.

My obsession will be a good contribution as well.

*Calls thousands of Dragons to apper and join the army.*

They come in Fire, Water, Ice, Earth, Mountain, Cosmic, Shadow, Air, and Forest. Is there any room for them?

Oh, and Super Squrriel, you have yet to collect the cheese I've stolen from Ruto.

My obsession will be a good contribution as well.

*Calls thousands of Dragons to apper and join the army.*

They come in Fire, Water, Ice, Earth, Mountain, Cosmic, Shadow, Air, and Forest. Is there any room for them?

Oh, and Super Squrriel, you have yet to collect the cheese I've stolen from Ruto.

Hehe I don't think you should mess with HAMS... Although the inclusion of wolves and dragons would be awesomesauce! I have a dragon, named Kyro, she's a water dragon.