HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAV, we were planning on bumping up your rank very soon.

*gasp* What bouts me?! T_T I'm friends with Super Squirrel! Well, not in real life, but online friends! D=

But I luff Twilight! I've never read the books, but I love da movies! :D

How can you like the movies without reading the books? You must be very confused. I hate twilight with every fiber of my being, but I would read the books before seeing the movies. What I love is Harry Potter, and you HAVE to read "The Half Blood Prince" before you see the movie cause if you do otherwise, you will be stumped the entire film.

CAV, we were planning on bumping up your rank very soon.

Now I feel bad, sorry for yelling.

*gasp* What bouts me?! T_T I'm friends with Super Squirrel! Well, not in real life, but online friends! D=

I've known super squrriel longer. (online)

You're not. You're just part of the Meepit side, while i'm part of the Squirrel part.

And there's no way you could've known CAV. We on the AC board are mysterious, as well as on the leader Convo.

You're not. You're just part of the Meepit side, while i'm part of the Squirrel part.

And there's no way you could've known CAV. We on the AC board are mysterious, as well as on the leader Convo.

Of corse that's why. I never go to the NeoBoards. It's a jumbled mess over there! I don't know how you can survive there without being bumped to death.

I just go on during the AC to Shenkuu R&C. But we're getting off topic. Not everyone has assisted in wars. And Matt, if you're reading this, you're on the brink of being kicked out, you need to be more active

Name(Display name): Holliepop

Nickname(What we can call you): Hollie/Hollipop

Are you a Meepit servant or Squirrel Minion?: Squirrel Minion

You are locked in a cage with a very annoying person and a special device that can make any custom weapon for you that you want. What do you do?: Use the device, create ear muffs to block out the sound, turn away and think of a way to escape

Ruto is on vacation and left her cheese supply defenseless. What do you do?: Take the cheese, while covering up my tracks so I can not be linked to the cheese theft, act as if I have no idea what is being discussed if asked about it.

I like, I lke. You're definatley in. Tyler will probably add when he get's on. :)

I'll invite you to the group convo and the invite I sent you can be a personal convo. (All members have a convo that only me and them are in)