HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Holds remote with a big red button on it- CAV, do you really want me to activate the anti-dragon&weasel death spikes?

I'm gonna post some possible rules and guidelines:

Section 1, Part 1:

What do when in War:

After war i declared and the target has refued immediate surrender, we shall engage in the act of war. There are multiple ways to help HAMS in the fight. After a set battlefeild has been agreed upon HAMS members are expected to join the fight on our side,, bringing reinforcments and weapons. If the battle is in another catagory, such as an arcade battle, you can help in a way specified by a leader.

Section 1, Part 2:

What NOT to do in War:

Sitting back and helping in no way if you're online during a battle is unnacceptable unless you're dealing with your own problems. Also, you must abide by all forum rules while in a war. Trash-talking or spamming specifaclly is not allowed anywhere when in war. You could get yourself demoted or flat kicked out of HAMS. Also, spamming on someones profile chatbox, taking the battle to other forum that have nothing to do with it, or giving them low stars just because you're in a temporary war is looked down upon. Any questions about specifics should be asked in your personal convo with Super Squirrel that was PMed to you when you joined.

This is just the beginning of some rules i'd like to put in place. Please tell me what you all think and change things.

Here's a couple more

Section 2, part 1

If you are inactive for more than 2 1/2 weeks you will be kicked out unless it was for real life purposes you couldn't go on. Always tell us if you're on vacation so you can be off without the worry of being kicked out of HAMS. If you are inactive we will send you a PM asking for confirmation you are still in HAMS. If you do not respond within 48 hours from the time the message was sent, you will leave HAMS.

Section 2, Part 2

Being inactive is not the only way you can get kicked out of HAMS. There are a few other ways. If you do not help us, you will have to leave. You may not be rude to other members. Not only is this against HAMS rules, but also TDN rules. which brings us to the most important rule. FOLLOW TDN RULES. We do not want spammers, scammers, or CGers.So be a help, stay active, and be nice and you will stay in HAMS, the most 1337 army ever created

do you like these?

Good rules, maybe this will get some people active. But no dragons!?!?!? (winny tone)

And I think I got some good ideas for some rules. I know I'm not a leader, but hear my thoughts.

Section 3, Rule 1

This is meant to be somewhat relevent to acual wars. You cannot change events to your liking. For example, when a comrade is killed, you cannot say "I'll use my magic powers to bring you back to life!" or anything that immpossible in real life. Doing this will get you a verbal warning, and if continued can get you demoted or kicked out of HAMS.

Section 3, Rule 2

You cannot do someone elses responsibility. For example, if you are a Squrriel Apprentice or Meepit S.W.A.T, you cannot lead an army or any other job for a higher rank than yours. Doing so will get you demoted or kicked out of HAMS

Section 3, Rule 3

If you are PMed so, you must not give away ANY secret information to anyone outside of HAMS. This isn't allowed UNDER ANY REASONS. This could give away secrets to those whom opose us. Breaking this rule is an automatic discharge (kicked out of HAMS).

Section 3, Rule 4

These Rules may not be changed or edited in any way unless you have consulted the Leaders and asked for these changes. Also you must have the change accepted by the majority of the other members. Breaking this rule will get you demoted or kicked out of HAMS.

What do you think?

Sounds good, but don't say with all of them that doing it just once will get you demoted or kicked. Only with the last one. And I think part 4 should be it's own section and the other 3 should be part of section 1. Othher that, good job! ^^

How about this:

Section 1, Rule 3

If in war one of your comrades is injured or killed, you have no permission to heal him or her. Although at the same time someone can only die if agreed upon by all participants of battle. So basically, no healing or unagreed killing. That's called murder. We don't like murder. It's bad for your kidneys. So... Yeah... No murder. And no playing doctor.

Section 1, Rule 4

You may not under any circumstances give away secret infromation to the enemy that was only meant for Squirrel or Meepit ears. Anything posted on the alliance convo is strictly HAMS only. If you give away anything from the leader convo though, THEN you're getting yourself in deep trouble. Breaking of this rule can get you banned more than anything and if we catch anyone spying on us and trying to persuade our members to give away info our member will be punished if found to have given away anything and the spy's alliance will have war declared upon themselves. If a spy is alone, that dosen't mean we won't declare war, it simply means your dead. :)

Section 3, Rule 1

These rules can not be changed by ANYONE in the alliance except by leaders. But, to change them, atleast 2 leaders must agree. Rules can be abolished if EVERY SINGLE member agrees including leaders or if a poll is created by the leaders and the vote decides to take it away. New rules can be proposed by anyone but atleast 2 leaders have to agree that they're a good idea for them to be accepted. This is serious and will most likely get you banned or demoted to a beginner rank.

Section 4, Rule 1

You may not try to act as anyone of a higher or lower rank than you and attempt to take their privliges/responsibilities. This could cause a problem and a lot of confusion, but in the end will ultimatley result in you being demoted or kicked. This is a high offense, especially if you try to do something like accept a member or declare war on anyone. This messes with the entire alliance.

There's a few things I need to get off my chest.

1. The rules were just fine.

2. The way you wrote them seems like you made them.

3. We can't be too light on traitors or those whom don't follow rules.

4. You've both known me since the summer, and Neostrinton passed me in rank? No offence made to him, but he's new! I understand the whole "Must be ranked with leaders voting on you" thing. But I'm a General, and yet I see no army to lead and no duty to fulfill.

5. I've been senting invites for a while now, but no one has been replying, I repeat NO ONE!

6. Most important, do I have any importance to HAMS. I've been around, giving ideas, asking questions, but no one will awnser.

7. Lastly, I was never awnsered. DO I, OR DO I NOT GET A DRAGON ARMY?

Sorry because I feel like I'm being taken advantage of.

Um, ok i'll try to answer to the best om abilities...

1. The rules were just fine.

For the most part. I just though they could use a slight touch-up. Something to make them longer and sound more Something a roman assisstant would say-ish.

2. The way you wrote them seems like you made them.

I'm Sorry then. What if we put credit under each rule to show who made what?

3. We can't be too light on traitors or those whom don't follow rules.

I agree and I think banning is a pretty good idea for traitors.

4. You've both known me since the summer, and Neostrinton passed me in rank? No offence made to him, but he's new! I understand the whole "Must be ranked with leaders voting on you" thing. But I'm a General, and yet I see no army to lead and no duty to fulfill.

Untrue.

You have your army, not to mention a small quantity of squirrel and Meepit forces combined. Plus you get explosives. And also, we just decided on Aidan because we didn't really know you that much anymore but Aidan we'd known while you were gone. I'm sorry if you don't like this but it's already been decided. You can till someday work your way up to a leader position though.

5. I've been senting invites for a while now, but no one has been replying, I repeat NO ONE!

Good job then. Whether they reply or not, atleast you tried. ^^

6. Most important, do I have any importance to HAMS. I've been around, giving ideas, asking questions, but no one will awnser.

I have tried to answer some questions and have commented on many of your ideas. You're a great HAMS member and it's been agreed by all of us. Why do you think you're a general wen others are not? Why do you think you were one of the first people we asked to join us?

7. Lastly, I was never awnsered. DO I, OR DO I NOT GET A DRAGON ARMY?

Yes.

I'm really sorry about this CAV and I tried to respond as best as I could.

Untrue.

You have your army, not to mention a small quantity of squirrel and Meepit forces combined. Plus you get explosives. And also, we just decided on Aidan because we didn't really know you that much anymore but Aidan we'd known while you were gone. I'm sorry if you don't like this but it's already been decided. You can till someday work your way up to a leader position though.

*sigh* Oh boy here we go. Another list of problems with the awnser to #4

1. Here was here in October, I was here in May, techneicly speaking.

2. You want to know more, you tell me. As a matter of fact, here's some stuff:

I live in New York

I'm 13 years old, my birthday being October 3rd

I am Dutch and Spanish, but I can't speak neither to save my life

I've been a Neopets user since 2006, but I lost my account and made a new one in 2007

I have a Shoyru, Kyrii, and a Xwetok, but I turned it to a Hissi with a morphing potion

I LOVE the Simpsons

I'm TDN's OFFICIAL Video Game Addict. Video Games is a lifestyle. My lifestyle

I HATE Twilight

Anymore you wish to know you PM me about.

WHAT!?! How could you Krystal? D:

Not even Mr. McIlikeallcheese would buy that.

Lol I know XD

Whats that I hear about war anyways?! :K *is evil* Shall I call all my panda and wolf minions to join the attack? heheheheheee *wolves and pandas gather behind me*

But I luff Twilight! I've never read the books, but I love da movies! :D

TEAM JACOB TEAM JACOB! *runs around holding flags in my hands with the werewolf sign* WOOOOO!!! *runs off* *returns in cheerleading oufit* I never knew I even had this...

LETS GO JACOB

YOUR THE BEST!

ONLY ONE LOVES THE VAMPIRE

HER NAME IS PICO

MY NAME'S KRYSTAL!

I OVE WEREWOLVES

MORE THAN HER!

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Lol, Pico is what I call my bffl, and we constantly have talk fights over who's h0773r.

They go like this:

Edward!

Jacob!

Edward!

Jacob!

Edward!

*my friend ricky joins in*

Jacob!

Edward!

Jacob!

Edward!

*my friend katie joins in*