HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? Awsome^^ But I had figured you'd use some awsome custom made one since you're a leader.

And keep in mind everybody that you don't HAVE to use these if you're in. I just made these incase maybe one of our members dosen't have a set yet and wants one. ^^

Okay, here's my application *Gulps..*

Name: Losorlaugh

Nickname: Matt

Are you a Meepit servant or Squirrel Minion?: Squirrel Minion

You are locked in a cage with a very annoying person and a special device that can make any custom weapon for you that you want. What do you do?: I'd get the special device to create a sledge hammer, Whack the annoying Person's head then make my great escape.

Ruto is on vacation and left her cheese supply defenseless. What do you do?: I'd get a gang of squirrels and when an invader come, ATTACK!

HAMS.png

Any suggestions on what to do with this banner? D:

I'm going to go edit it soon. I'll probably keep it at that size unless someone tells me it's too big. :x

& I'll go make the red border lighter.

&& I used Photoshop CS3 & a few downloaded brushes from Brusheezy.

I know I'm already a general, but I love the questions in the application form, so I'll enter mine:

Name: CAV2

Nickname: CAV

Are you a Meepit servant or Squirrel Minion?: General, you said so

You are locked in a cage with a very annoying person and a special device that can make any custom weapon for you that you want. What do you do?: Create a Preditor Drone Missile and bomb the guys who trapped me here, get out, and bomb that annoying guy.

Ruto is on vacation and left her cheese supply defenseless. What do you do?: Steal it and give it to Super Squirrel, what else would I do?

Name(Display name): Co

Nickname(What we can call you): Co the Meepit King

Are you a Meepit servant or Squirrel Minion?: I am a MEEPIT LORD, no, MEEPIT RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

You are locked in a cage with a very annoying person and a special device that can make any custom weapon for you that you want. What do you do?: Create a Meepit-Summoning portal to summon my MEEPIT MINIONS!

Ruto is on vacation and left her cheese supply defenseless. What do you do?: Steal it and put it into my Cheese vault (did you MAKE this for me?)