HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a possibility. Nickelodeon owns the Meepit, if they found out HAMS claimed creation and ownership the possibility of a lawsuit does exist. Hey, Disney sued a woman for 14 million for making her own Mickey Mouse T-shirt.

Actually, the company name is Viacom. They own Nickelodeon, Neopets, Petpet Park, MTV, VH1, Comedy Centeral, and a bunch of other crap that's no good.

Viacom is so sensitive to even the slightest infringement. They want to invade everybody's privacy and see peoples' viewing histories on Youtube. Not to mention their notorious greed. Add this and the result is that I don't give a crap. If they sue us, it just proves them as whiny babies.

And laughing stalk is bad... very bad.

Wait, are we talking about a laughing stock?

Sorry, my mind isn't in the right place right now.

Well then we could just go to JN.

Yes, but tell me. How many big Neo related sites are there besides TDN and JN?

Exactly. We have to stretch farther than just Neo. We already did that when we ventured onto Youtube. Why bother going to Youtube if we aren't going to stray outside of Neo grounds?

I agreed because I want to stretch farther than just Neopets. If all we do is Neo, TDN and JN will be the only places that HAMS goes to.

And wasn't the objective....world domination?

Hmmm, trying to figure out what I've jumped back into...

Y'all are talking about moving HAMS to another forum?

Well, to toss in my buffalo nickel, I probably won't go with HAMS to another forum. Nothing personal. I barely have time for THIS forum, much less another one. And who knows what kind of illiterate weirdos are hanging out over at JN? :P

Or all the moving talk could just cease outright, and we could get back to our fundamental activity: World domination!

We will go to either JN, or Cerebii. From there, we will get new members to join us.

However, if we go to Cerebii, we never mention Neopets. If they know we are Neo related, they might laugh at us instead of join. This happened when we went to Soah City. They laughed when they saw that we were Neo related.

Take note that half of those pages are because JB and Trinston posted for the sake of beating my all time HAMS post record. So all they did was post for the sake of posting, and we got in trouble for it by Superfly. With their behavior, me, Ryan and Tyler decided to demote both of them. This would strip Trinston of his leader ability. He would then refuse to post at all anymore, in an attempt to gain pity from us and Ryan fell for Trinston's trick. He had a change of heart, and until we put Trinston back as leader, Ryan would quit HAMS. Tyler also secretly left. So I was forced to make Trinston leader again so HAMS doesn't die. All of a sudden he starts posting again, and that's when I could tell it was a trick.

And here we are now. If you want to know more about the near disbandment of HAMS, PM me.

@ Cornflakes: Hi! I don't think we've met before, and if we have, it hasn't been for a while. So hi! Also, you'll want to find Tyler, because you've been moved off the front page.

@CAV: In case you haven't noticed, you have now bypassed Aidan for posts.

Ohaider Cornflakes, long time no see. -nodnod-

Can someone give me a direct link to Serebii please? I need to figure out how to get the Strength HM on Pearl and I can't just google it cuz google isn't loading and Bing didn't work either and i'm pretty sure Serebii has game guides for DS games.

Thank you, I couldn't figure out if it was .net, .com, .org. xD

And,is this vote towards who we invade?

Well, lol, I doubt they'd care at all at Serebii that we play Neo. Surely it must go against some ancient nerd law... xD And if they do, wellwho cares? -shrug-

So I guess I vote Serebii.