HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote JN too. People should know what a meepit is and where it is from. It's a good way to lose members once we get them if they don't like neopets. They'll leave again after all if they think it's childish.

I vote JN too. People should know what a meepit is and where it is from. It's a good way to lose members once we get them if they don't like neopets. They'll leave again after all if they think it's childish.

That's why if we go to a site that's not Neo related, we never mention Neopets. Instead, we link them to our actual website, and then have them be there.

*Returns* And yet another long missing me time, what are you going to do with me?

You don't want me to answer that.

Banned for being lazy.

Anyways, my point is that if they DO find out we're neopets related they could still leave, and end up taking a lot of people with them. I honestly think we should be open about it, then people can't be angry and won't leave for reasons that were entirely preventable.

But if we tell them that we are Neo related, they won't even bother to join in the first place.

Our website shows NOTHING to relate to Neopets, with the exception of Meepits. And if they don't know about Neo, they won't think it's Neo related.

We'll tell them that we made it.

Look at it like this:

If we tell them that we are involved with Neopets, they won't join. They'll just LAUGH. Ask Ryan about Soah, cause that's what happened, since Swimfreak (old member) accidentally mentioned how we are a part of Neopets.

If they find out on they're own (odds are they won't), then they'll notice that we go beyond Neo, and might stay.

But they won't even bother joining if we tell them we are Neo related. That's the big problem about spreading to the internet: telling the world that we are a part of Neo. We become a laughing stalk when they find out.

But they won't even bother joining if we tell them we are Neo related. That's the big problem about spreading to the internet: telling the world that we are a part of Neo. We become a laughing stalk when they find out.

Well then we could just go to JN.

If we go to JN, a site that is also Neo related, then people can't find a reason for anger. If I found out I joined a site that was related -even loosely- to something I disliked, I would probably be pretty angry about being lied to and would tell other people to quit and/or not join. I would be angry about it, and that could -in the long term- be a lot worse for HAMS then not having a whole shwack-load of members.