HAMS

Tyler.

HAD grandparents in NS. They've both passed away since... I didn't know you were in NS actually XD I was born in Halifax! I live in AB now though *GO COWTOWN!!* *cough* I'm gonna move to SK in a couple years though...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got no clue about JN

I doubt we know each other, my family moved away when I was seven months old to Israel...then to Calgary when I was five and we been here since.

Heck yeah! Go CANADA!!!

I htink we should wait for a leader to tell us if JN is a good idea or not... But I think it is so long as I only need activity in one place :/

Marion...

But everybody calls me Sephy IRL too lol, it's pretty funny. My dog wants my beans now...

Edit: Yes I meant Saskatchewan. It's a nice place...I'd be in Indian Head...it's about half-hours drive from Regina.

or Detroit City.

It's not Detroit City. It's only called Detroit.

We don't really have one. CAV is from New York, Ryan from Arizona, Aidan UK, Tyler California, me NS, you NZ, and Sephy AB>

What JB said. HAMS doesn't have a true base. Rather, it's a group formed on TDN, that creates links leading all around the world.

If you wish to get technical, the base would be spread between the hometowns of the founders. So HAMS is technically founded in Arizona, New York, California, and England, since we all came up with the idea, while being in our hometowns.

Technically, a base/HQ is made in the place it was founded or thought of. It was thought of by the 4 founders whom lived in those 4 cities. So...........

But other HAMS members have minor bases that they call home.

This isn't anything SUPER secret that TDN isn't allowed to know, since it doesn't really involve them, so we can discuss this openly.

So........Cerebii, or JN?

I say Cerebii.