HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, let me get this straight.

In the first place, it was supposed to be Aidan and me getting demoted.

But now, he's still a 'leader' (on the front page), CAV's a leader too, but Tyler and Ryan have quit HAMS until Aidan's a leader again.

Meanwhile, the theme song was just about to be voted for.

Is that it? I'm confused...

So, let me get this straight.

In the first place, it was supposed to be Aidan and me getting demoted.

But now, he's still a 'leader' (on the front page), CAV's a leader too, but Tyler and Ryan have quit HAMS until Aidan's a leader again.

Meanwhile, the theme song was just about to be voted for.

Is that it? I'm confused...

The front page says that Trinston is a Meepit General.

But you do have most of that figured out. I still don't think Trinston deserves it, but whatever. I'll give him that one last shot.

Wow, I didn't realize there was dissension within the ranks. But I'm sure you guys will get it all figured out. I'm sure creative problem-solving skills are one reason ya'll have authority in the first place.

Anywhoz...

I just did a pretty long (and hopefully evocative) post in the HAMS RP, so peeps should go check it out and either play off it, ignore it, or if someone is feeling super nice, maybe they will be inspired give me feedback. I don't RP often, so I don't know if I'm any good anymore or if my post is just disjointed, senseless, irrelevant rambling. Give me a heads up if it sucks, okies?

He signs in now and then, but he doesn't post.

That's because I know his plan.

...I don't even have a plan CAV. I only looked, I just didn't post because it was too hard for me to say anything.

I know his plan more. Right now, he's paintballing at a birthday party.

Well actually it was a Lazer Gun fight at Qauzar. Last minute change because paintballing would be on all day so we wouldn't do anything.

...I don't even have a plan CAV. I only looked, I just didn't post because it was too hard for me to say anything.

And notice how he resumes posting the moment he's put back as leader.

And with a ton of people changing their minds about things, it makes everything more confusing, and stressful on my part. *glares at Ryan*

But I still have a duty to fulfull, so I'll bear through the weather.

Oh, and I almost forgot. I had you guys waiting long enough. THE NEW HAMS THEME SONG IS............