HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOO! YOU'RE FINALLY AN FM! You can has a custom member title now and a bunch of other stuff! ^^

PARTY!

And soon i'll be an FM. You're the first HAMS member to make their SM post and i'll be the first to make my FM post in HAMS on the same day! ^^

WOOT!!!

Gratz Aidan...

But now, we have to share the spotlight because as promised I have made my final post as an SM here, and also i've made my first post as an FM here.

YYYYAAAAAAYYYYY!!! I'M FINALLY AN FM! PARTY! ^^

GO HAMS! GO AIDAN! GO ME! ^^

I am now the first FMer EVER in HAMS.v:)

Name(Display name):Maddie

Nickname(What we can call you):Maddie

Are you a Meepit servant or Squirrel Minion?:Meepit Servant

You are locked in a cage with a very annoying person and a special device that can make any custom weapon for you that you want. What do you do?:Make a bazooka and blow their head off

Ruto is on vacation and left her cheese supply defenseless. What do you do?: Steal it and lock it in an underground lair only HAMS members can get to

Eh, don't worry about it CAV. Besides, you can tell that book is actually just a little description of all their best freinds. xD

Anyway, ok, Maddie, i'll invite you to the main convo, put up the personal convo, and invite you to the webite. ^^