Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no stupid black worm. But I have a fire Gnorbu on my side now..

100 NP says that soon after you sell the scrap metal, you find the worm haha.

Knowing my luck, the pants devil will steal the worm moments after I find it... and then I'll accidentally click "donate" instead of "put in shop" when trying to sell the scrap metal.

If I don't find the worm, I'll vent my frustrations in TNT Staff Basher. :evil:

Does anyone know if the frequency at which you refresh the page affects when the last worm shows up? Like, maybe you have to wait at least X minutes before refreshing, in addition to clicking at the right time, or the clock resets? Reading back over that, it sounds a little paranoid, but after a day of searching, my brain is getting a bit fried.

Yeah... I still need the black and the pink worms.

And woah, woah woah!! The worms reset at midnight?????

I don't think so. Mine didn't last night.

yup this is definitely a daily thing. just checked again (i collected all the worms again for the second time), lympwick's shop has been invaded my ninjas again.. i suggest that unless you want the moltite rock, don't bother with collecting the worms :(

I finally, after countless times refreshing found my rainbow worm at 11:35 PM NST. Last worm, YAY!!!!

edit:Okay, just went into lympwick's shop again and got this in my inventory,Friendly Glowing Lantern. Lympwick said something about the worms being tired and this I could use instead? It's a wearable item. Did anyone else get this?

I finally, after countless times refreshing found my rainbow worm at 11:35 PM NST. Last worm, YAY!!!!

edit:Okay, just went into lympwick's shop again and got this in my inventory,Friendly Glowing Lantern. Lympwick said something about the worms being tired and this I could use instead? It's a wearable item. Did anyone else get this?

Oh yeah. Everyone gets it if they finish the quest/thing completely and get the rock. Then, tomorrow, you should be able to do it all over again.

Great!

I have 9 worms and the Rainbow worm is eluding me for 2 days

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not have more than 5 emoticons in your posts.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

No worries everyone. i've been searching for the black worm for two days as well. He's a slippery one...

No worries everyone. i've been searching for the black worm for two days as well. He's a slippery one...

The rainbow worm appears to be "stuck" on the Moltara City page, but you can't pick it up. Appears every time you refresh, you can click on it and it gives you the appropriate message, but no worm in my inventory. I should have about 6 by now.

Seems it's "broken". Interesting.

GDF