Happy Thanksgiving (US)

Ian

no, you should be able to see pictures of cave doorways, you could try right clicking where the image should be and then click on "show picture", but other than that I don't really know what to do if you cannot see any of the cave pictures

Still can't..

T_T

Please,someone please help me..

I can't complete this step if this keep happening..

TAT

Some official hints:

1. Yes, its a maze. There are set paths through it - I recommend mapping.

2. There are four "stages" with the end of the first three being the traps, and the last one being Armin.

3. To find the answers to the codewords, I recommend asking people you have already helped. There is a reason this step isn't visible to people unless they have done past ones ;)

As for the broken image, it seems Ian moved that one to his server (all the rest are on my own) so I will go poke him to fix it xD Its not a clue just a picture of some rocks falling on you haha

umm.. I have some problems here...

Big problem...

I can't see any pictures from that plot step..

T_T

Really frustrated..

Completely nothing..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't just click randomly. Pay attention to the caves. Even if you don't map, it helps if you pay attention because then you can look for patterns and know where loops are. If you get really frustrated, then click like mad, but it's usually best to slow up and test things out. You'll get it eventually.

Any one want to help me with part two? Apparently my mapping and attention skills suck!

When in doubt, view the source code. All of the cave doorways look too similar for me to draw without getting really confused, but if you view source code you can give each cave a number and know where you've already been. (It was still a lot of work!)

Thanks for the official hint... that cleared everything up! And thanks for the awesome plot! WAY better than AoTA!

To get the help you need to do this part, you need to have done the other parts too. If you can't get the bats, load up as much as you can on your computer without making it implode (lots of tabs, YouTube, maybe start up some Neo flash games or Facebook apps and just let them sit there open) and decrease the size of the bat game so you can see the whole thing (I had it set to a 75% zoom). If done right, the bats will lag and you can click them madly without the timer going. I know that seems a bit shady, but I still wanna thwack Ian for that part. xD

Hey moderators!

Question: If our computer style made us unable to collect the bats and finish the halloween petpet shopkeeper challenge, but we were able to complete the illusen challenge, are we able to complete this one?

Thank you!

first of all tdn.. thank you VERY MUCH for that hint! and second.... i would NEVER yell that if rocks were falling on me unless that was the end of my sentence yelling whats happening! but i love this plot!

ps... can n e one tell me how to map the caves? im not following... :)

Hi..

I'm having trouble loading the whole pictures at this step..

Could you tell me what should I shout?

really..

I'm completely clueless about this..

sorry..

T_T

Hey moderators!

Question: If our computer style made us unable to collect the bats and finish the halloween petpet shopkeeper challenge, but we were able to complete the illusen challenge, are we able to complete this one?

Thank you!

No, you won't be able to until you complete the bats :(

Hi..

I'm having trouble loading the whole pictures at this step..

Could you tell me what should I shout?

really..

I'm completely clueless about this..

sorry..

T_T

There are offical hints a few pages back - its in there.

these should say it all i know cuz it was it for me

Some official hints:

1. Yes, its a maze. There are set paths through it - I recommend mapping.

2. There are four "stages" with the end of the first three being the traps, and the last one being Armin.

3. To find the answers to the codewords, I recommend asking people you have already helped. There is a reason this step isn't visible to people unless they have done past ones ;)

As for the broken image, it seems Ian moved that one to his server (all the rest are on my own) so I will go poke him to fix it xD Its not a clue just a picture of some rocks falling on you haha