Happy Thanksgiving (US)

Ian

Hint for codewords so I can stop sending pms: The official hint stated to talk to others you have already helped for some info...well in this plot there are 3 people you have helped before this step...and this is the fourth step in the plot...so might those 3 people be? maybe one of them holds the key? (Had to rhyme my hint at the end :D)

couldn't have said it any other way. :D

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the third one and I'm not sure how to map. Any cartography tips out there?

Wow the power of the post. The second i picked up a marker to crudely map the tunnels I found the beast and seconds later Armin. @w@ Next time I'm posting alot sooner.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

when i mapped (on paper) i made four basic shapes:

/| ... |\

| | ... | | ... /| ... |\ for the basic shapes of the cave doors (just ignore the gap between lines)

then i would always start with the left, and i would have an arrow going to the set of caves it lead to, then I would pick that left cave, eventually a loop would form (always check back to the previous drawings because sometimes it s big loop, i never ran into the same cave grouping twice that were not actually the same place in my map), then once i got to a loop i'd take the middle fork, and then back to left forks until another loop was made, eventually you will get to places you have not gone yet

just remeber to be exact with which doorway an arrows goes from since that is what keeps your map straight

i also kinda made a bubble for when a place had no door in one of the sections

Hey guys I still need help finding Illusen from the previous plot. Can someone message me on here with the location of her?

Try going to the Illusen thread. (:

[on a more 'helpful' note, just remember that you're not searching the official TDN site, but one of the sub-sites (avatars, customize, etc). Try clicking around for help or inspiration!]

arggggh...I've been mapping to find the third forever now and my map just keeps looping or I lose my place or mess something up, it's really aggravating now...anyone else who mapped it want to say...spare their map? :D

The last step of the caves is EXTREMELY frustrating.

Would it be too much of a hint for someone who completed the last step to say how many steps it took them after they came to the part where the middle is blocked and you can only go through the far left and far right?

I got through the caves through brute force (random clicking), I'm not saying don't map it just worked out that way for me.

And to those who haven't figured out the past steps you have to go back and do them in order to complete this one.

The last step of the caves is EXTREMELY frustrating.

Would it be too much of a hint for someone who completed the last step to say how many steps it took them after they came to the part where the middle is blocked and you can only go through the far left and far right?

have you found the snowbeast already and are the doorways kind of rectangular with their peaks pointing toward the center?

Help...

The image still broken..

T___T

Can't have it appeared..

Even the first 'opening' image..

Everything looks like a broken image link...

you mean the image once you get to the cavein? the image does not help with the codewords, to get the codewords you need to visit one of the three people we've delt with before Hannah

need help mapping to get through with the tunnels

have you seen my post on the previous page about a way to map? if you have and are still having trouble let me know and I can try to find you on my map

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

you mean the image once you get to the cavein? the image does not help with the codewords, to get the codewords you need to visit one of the three people we've delt with before Hannah

?

I don't know but the image: http://izzy.bumpwire.com/hwplot/hannah.jpg which appear when this: "Oh no... Armin's gone and gotten himself lost in the Ice Caves again! Say, do you think you could go in and lead him to safety? I'm afraid can't move from here, I must wait for the informant we were to meet..." text appear can't show up in my browser(I had tried IE,Firefox,Chrome...)..

As well as the images after I click the "Enter the ice caves" button..

Is it normal to happen?

T_T

?

I don't know but the image: http://izzy.bumpwire.com/hwplot/hannah.jpg which appear when this: "Oh no... Armin's gone and gotten himself lost in the Ice Caves again! Say, do you think you could go in and lead him to safety? I'm afraid can't move from here, I must wait for the informant we were to meet..." text appear can't show up in my browser(I had tried IE,Firefox,Chrome...)..

As well as the images after I click the "Enter the ice caves" button..

Is it normal to happen?

T_T

no, you should be able to see pictures of cave doorways, you could try right clicking where the image should be and then click on "show picture", but other than that I don't really know what to do if you cannot see any of the cave pictures

no, you should be able to see pictures of cave doorways, you could try right clicking where the image should be and then click on "show picture", but other than that I don't really know what to do if you cannot see any of the cave pictures

T_T

I see..

Nope, I can't see anything..

Nothing to be seen other than broken image icon...

TAT

Am I not able to complete this step because of this problem?

*facepalm*