Happy Thanksgiving (US)

Ian

yessss thank you. finally got through the first cove-in. now have to find my way through more caves

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all tdn.. thank you VERY MUCH for that hint! and second.... i would NEVER yell that if rocks were falling on me unless that was the end of my sentence yelling whats happening! but i love this plot!

ps... can n e one tell me how to map the caves? im not following... :)

yessss thank you. finally got through the first cove-in. now have to find my way through more caves

yes yes yes!!! me tooooo! :D

EDIT:

Oh thank you so much for finding Armin! I do worry about that little Bori - trouble seems to follow him around. He says he found this scrap of parchment while he was wandering the caves - perhaps it will help you with who took the candy?

Do let me know if you ever need anything else, won't you?

Halloween Plot Event!

You have unlocked a piece of the thief's note!

Found him!! yay!

Halloween Plot Event!

Yes, I saved Armin :D

Yay ^^

Thanks for the clue =D

Btw.:

Excellent plot, TDN! I love you for this =) Much better than Aota :D

Hurrah! armin's safe! After getting all the words, i wasn't worried about mapping anymore because you knew what to put in and wouldn't have to restart. I just the random click method xD

Halloween Plot Event!

Yes, I saved Armin :D

Yay ^^

Thanks for the clue =D

Btw.:

Excellent plot, TDN! I love you for this =) Much better than Aota :D

I've finished it too and I agree with you when you say that this one is better than Aota. Here you finally have to think to solve the steps =]

can anyone give me some help with the third section of caves i made it past the rocks and the wall but i keep ending up back at the start! and im making a map and drawing out where it leads but im pretty sure i clicked all of them and i keep ending back at the start with the three doorways that look the same except the left one is facing the other two! HELPPPPPPPPPP ME PLEASE?!?!?!!?!!?????!!!!?????

EDIT: I DID IT!!!! thanks n e ways guys!

Btw.: The hint said, that you cannot start with that part, if you didn't completed the previous parts.

Wasn't it?

Am I the only one completely missing what the codewords are?

no you aren't, seeing as I'm missing that too...

*Edit* I got it now, thanks to a PM. I'd actually tried a variation of the codewords even before the official hints lol

got the codewords, all that detective work this morning for not :P glad I took off for the day and as I expected came back to the solution. :D clicking away trying to find the snowbeasts now but I'll have it beat soon...hopefully...CLICKITY CLICK.

Hint for codewords so I can stop sending pms: The official hint stated to talk to others you have already helped for some info...well in this plot there are 3 people you have helped before this step...and this is the fourth step in the plot...so might those 3 people be? maybe one of them holds the key? (Had to rhyme my hint at the end :D)