Happy Thanksgiving (US)

Ian

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gobble Gobble. I keep getting buried by the roof

how long have you been clicking before you get burried? i have been clicking for about 5 minutes and I don't know if the similar looking cave openings in the same pattern mean that i've gone in a circle, or if I am further in the cave and its just because there are a limited amount of door pictures to choose from that they come up in the same pattern

I get the broken image as well. I'm afraid to guess anymore until we get some sort of clue to the answer. I don't want to have to go through all those tunnels again xD. I just click randomly and when I get to the part where the center tunnel and right hand tunnel are the only options, I click the right tunnel. Could we either get an official hint to the answer or an image that we can see?

I have a feeling we're supposed to just figure out what to shout a different way, the picture being broken may either be a clue or just a broken picture of rocks falling that isn't necesarrily meant as a clue anyways...I've tried quite a few things and not sure if the answer needs an ! at the end of it either so I keep trying each answer with and without an ! but still to no avail...I can get to that part in umm...like 9 or so clicks each time though, found a good pattern. :D

well I've got to go but I'll post the two potential leads I've found and hope someone figures it out by the time I get back tonight..

1)If you search shout on TDN, the first link that comes up is April Fools '08, and the first picture on that page is of Hannah...coincadince(sp?) or clue?

2)If you look at the source on the page that asks you what you want to shout, the link https://images.neopets.com/petpetpark/maze/..._018264d700.gif is commented which is a picture from the petpet park plot step one which is a cave maze, also searchable on tdn.

I've tried many things from both those pages but to no avail, good luck everyone...I'll be back tonight. :D

thanks. EDIT: I couldn't find it. thanks anyway.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't think there's enough information given about the informant for them to be a clue... :S But why would they put that in if it wasn't relevent to anything? To send uson a wild goose chase? This one's tricky