Happy Thanksgiving (US)

Ian

I don't think there's enough information given about the informant for them to be a clue... :S But why would they put that in if it wasn't relevent to anything? To send uson a wild goose chase? This one's tricky

the informant? i m so lost lol

i keep getting caved it and i dont know what to shout!!! lol n e ideas?? :) **please dont forget all the help i gave alot of u yesterday!!! please help!!) :)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the beginning when hannah asks you to go in and find Armin because she's waiting for an informant and can't go in herself.

I've already tried the obvious ones (hannah, armin, help, run, turn around, go back, magic rope (because of one of hannah's TCG cards), avalanche, danger, help me, etc) I wonder if it's something related to the cave in itself, or something else

At the beginning when hannah asks you to go in and find Armin because she's waiting for an informant and can't go in herself.

I've already tried the obvious ones (hannah, armin, help, run, turn around, go back, magic rope (because of one of hannah's TCG cards), avalanche, danger, help me, etc) I wonder if it's something related to the cave in itself, or something else

oh, I see. It's been a while since I was at that screen and I'd forgotten it after looping through the same 5 caves over and over and over again, ugh

the only thing that I find about the Informant when I search it is about the new movie

I have discovered that it is not asparagus. I've gotten to the point where I'm just trying random words :axehead:

I hope so. But there's not much to go on here.. Hannah, Armin, Informant, Informer, cave.... rocks...Ice... hmm..

I tried asparagus too!!! I'm still stuck on what to shout and I don't really have any new ideas of what to try except random neopian related words (and some not so neopian words as I get more and more frustrated :guiltysmiley:) If anyone has solved it, I would not be adverse to a hint or direction to go in for the word guesses

I hope so. But there's not much to go on here.. Hannah, Armin, Informant, Informer, cave.... rocks...Ice... hmm..

we don"t even have a clue about what to shout, which would be nicely welcomed right now =D

TDN, can we have any kind of help now please? =D

I don't think we should be shouting. I think we should be running.

You think a different route through the caves would bring us to a clue rather than a cave-in?

i'm sorry, maybe i'm dumb...but i cannot find the location at all! i have searched many times everything to do with the ice caves and the doll. can anyone give a hint? thank you!

You already said so yourself where you should look. Keep trying. Where else do we normally find Hannah?

Some official hints:

1. Yes, its a maze. There are set paths through it - I recommend mapping.

2. There are four "stages" with the end of the first three being the traps, and the last one being Armin.

3. To find the answers to the codewords, I recommend asking people you have already helped. There is a reason this step isn't visible to people unless they have done past ones ;)

As for the broken image, it seems Ian moved that one to his server (all the rest are on my own) so I will go poke him to fix it xD Its not a clue just a picture of some rocks falling on you haha