Happy Thanksgiving (US)

Ian

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you won't be able to until you complete the bats :(

Well that is saddening. Time to load up like 500 safari windows and hope my touchpad does it's thing :-P

... or do this in the library...

Finally!!! I got hopelessly lost in the last part of the maze. I finally made it through, though.

Umm i'm really stuck on the codewords. Someone Pm Or NM Me ^^. And Might As Well Give Me All 3... Im Hopeless At Puzzles ^^

EDIT: Never Mind ^^ I FOund Them ^^

I found it better to just randomly click on caves instead of spend time mapping. Mapping is time-consuming and leads to errors and frustrations.

Or so it was for me. :P

Arghhhhh after finally doing the bats these caves are twisty and hard >.<

Finally got through the caves thanks to my boyfriend who is sooooo much better at solving puzzles than me XD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If you get to 4 caves after the rock fall, have you gone the wrong way? I'm trying to map, but it seems all 4 caves just keep looping back. In fact everything seems to just keep looping back. I'd better never go into a real cave - I'd be lost forever.