Games Master Challenge: Day 2

hrtbrk

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I submitted ratings for at least 30 games, but i still don't have the prize. :evil_notsmiling:

EDIT: It's DIFFICULTY rating. NOT GAME quality rating. or so says TDN's guide. :D

Apparently Spinacles is glitched. Someone on the boards got 4K and no prize.

Barf boat was easy after a few practice runs

Yeah. I sent a score of 3630 and the thought bubble prize shows up on the GMC page, but it's NOT in my inventory! i spent an HOUR getting that score! :grrr:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Does anyone know if Spinnacles is fixed yet? That's the only challenge I have left to complete but I don't want to do it if I don't get the prize.

It's simply not showing up in inventories yet, for whatever reason. But if you have the time now, do it - even if you don't get it right away the fact that you've completed the challenge shows up on the GMC page - a simple ticket to TNT and you'd have your prize.

Wow okay.. I'm having the attack of the clones in my inventory. I have like 20 of those boat pills (apparently one for every time I refreshed on the HQ) and 2 of those red books.

Will TNT do anything against me for that? Or can I just sell them like I would?

Edit: It's worse now... Got 4 of the red books.

For the NC duplicates, you're supposed to put one set in your SDB, leave all the rest in your inventory and then send them a message through the contact page to remove them (or they'll come in and remove it).

I'm not sure about the neopoint prizes, I guess you can just discard the extras.

Spend all the time you can matching up lots and lots of pairs of two without completing any combos on the first two levels. Then, once you have a ton of them, start knocking them off without missing. The score multiplier goes up for every consecutive group you get rid of. +1, +2, +3, ...

You can easily get all the points on the first two levels if you stick with it long enough. I only had ~1500 when I finished level two but I got bored easily. :(

Good luck!

Good luck everybody who hasn't finished yet, i'm going to call it a night *waves fist in the air angrily at spinnacles* and just accept my level 7 trophy. Who knows? maybe neopets will give us another day because of the lack of a prize from spinnacles... haha yeah right.... ok w.e, once again, good luck everybody!

Super Hasee Bounce is my only holdout. My best score tonight, so far, was 822. I probably won't get it finished. I don't think that I can score 850 three times before I go to bed.

I'm not sure if this is a glitch but I received a lot of copies of the prizes and its clotting my inventory, I'm worried that my account may be iced if I use them so I just leave it in the SDB.

Also I have been trying the spinacle for 2 days already but I always lose at around 1000++ points, I tried the tips in the guide but I still find it hard. Anyone know when will GMC end? I worried if I send the score after the challenge has ended I will be wasting my time..

I was able to finish my last challenge (SHB) this morning, and I still got the prize and got credit for it! I stayed up until 2 am (11 pm NST) last night to try to get 850 at that stupid game, but I just couldn't do it. I got it on my second try this morning. I'm done all 40 challenges!

So, people who are close to being done, give it another shot this morning! You have nothing to lose! Er, well, maybe an hour or two, and a bit of sanity, but it might be worth it!

38 of 40 is still fine by me. Tried both games today but honestly... not going to compromise my work for neopets. then my power went out --- oh well!!!

@ho_yt - put one prize in your SDB then alert neopets... having the same duplication issue. THey will tak ecare of it.