The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 1

Ian

I still need the solution for the who am i-riddle... any hints?

Btw.: I thaught the solution for the second riddle was 'kadoatie', but it wasn't. But they could be as well?!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actual neopets

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey! I'm Beth. Giephen belongs to my guild, so when I seen his name on here I thought that was kinda cool. Thanks I will keep my eyes open on both. I though I had the first one figured out, but there is no place to submit an answer, so I must be in the wrong place.

Hey! I'm Beth. Giephen belongs to my guild, so when I seen his name on here I thought that was kinda cool. Thanks I will keep my eyes open on both. I though I had the first one figured out, but there is no place to submit an answer, so I must be in the wrong place.

try using the plushie as a clue then look on tdn for articles that have to do with that plushie. Im stuck after that.

thanks, I will try that!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Roaming phantom, care to share a hint? :)

The itchi problem: just focus on the clue and ignore the details of the clue. For example, don't go searching for a green petpetpet in some mountainous area... It's just a distraction. The clue is all you need, and the answer is an item you find on neopets. Sorry if I said too much, Izzy!

Erm, whoever said to go to Neopets was trying to fool you O.o Every step of this plot is on TDN. We have no control over Neopets and thus nothing can be over there...

That being said, you may need to draw on your knowledge of Neopets to solve some of the clues.

And you can try as many times as you like lol He'll just tell you that you're wrong if you are.

Good to know, thank you!