The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 1

Ian

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't get it!! I never did understand poetry... o_O :crying:

Does it have anything to do with games on Neopets??

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

thanks.

trying to decipher..

and i thought i was good at riddles *palmshead*

*really palms head*

i..am..an..idiot.. XD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've figured out the Itchi one... The answer is just in the clue is possibly the best hint I can give.

I'm stuck on the next one though. Bah... Any hints?

*mah* that doesn't seem to be helping... *brains hurt* o_O

is there really nothing more you can say? come on there must be some teeny weeny hint you can give us... please :crying:

Will someone tell me if you enter the answer on the neopets site or TDN??? I Have no idea!!!

Edit: Haha as I wrote the above I figured out where to enter the answer... but what is the answer? Could it have something to do with the Green Kacheek Itchi?

Capitalisation doesn't matter - the program converts everything to lowercase before checking your answer. It also removes any spaces you might've left on the ends :)

The articles thing... will be obvious to you once you know the answer.